Saido Berahino - 21 million bid DENIED

Haydnator

I don't think anybody has a clue to be honest. Apparently the Stoke bid doesn't exist and there's bad blood with Spurs for tapping him up in summer.

It could easily happen L.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we've gone from being arrogant enough to think that signing kids from France and Belgium will be enough to get us into the top half, to panicing that we're going to get relegated.

Don't believe for a second we'll sign Berahino or that it's anything more than a smokescreen. Gomis to sign!

we've never signed a player that loads of other clubs have been linked to on the last day of a transfer window for a club record fee while ashley's been at the helm and i don't see that changing.

I very rarely listen to the station any more. But because we are in for this kid I thought I would listen

I can't bare listening to it but I've heard his name mentioned as some sort of knowlegable bloke from up here talking about deals and from my memory none of them have ever come off.

Gomis nailled on for. I'd rather end up with no one.

we've never signed a player that loads of other clubs have been linked to on the last day of a transfer window for a club record fee while ashley's been at the helm and i don't see that changing.

You're obviously forgetting that he's decided to get a horse to bolt onto the sinking ship.