Leicester City v Newcastle United

trophyshy

:lol: cos we need the ball in the net and those two arnt doing it. It's not rocket science.

No, but I'll wager it's a little more complicated than you think it is.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why people outside of Leicester want these to win it. The people of Leicester are, generally speaking, absolute cunts.

Looking at the contenders it's a bit like choosing a mutilation. I'll have my foreskin chopped please (Tottenham).

:lol: Agreed.

Eh? We're 1 point below Sunderland and Norwich, 2 if you include goal difference. We're playing both of them. I wouldn't want you in the trenches.

You couldn't have me in the trenches sweetie.

That's being kind. Typical of our luck that we end up with someone like him. His passing is literally beyond belief. We went back to having 11 v 11 when he went off.

:lol: Aye we did, a lot more positive once he was taken off. We'll not see him starting next week though thankfully.

Que lastima Rafa, nunca suerte senor.

First half was usual rubbish second half was much better.

We lost! no surprise there, but we could have won or salvaged a point if the chances we had were taken. At least we weren't hammered.

Hopefully Mbemba & Mbabu will be available against the Mackems next week, and Rafa will have a few more days to ascertain the strengths he has available in the squad.

I thought we did alright and that amount of effort in the remaining 9 will see us safe I think. That peanut headed cunt Anita wants shot of whatever happens.

:lol: Agreed, think we were about as improved as you could hope after 3 days of training. There are some deep faults with the squad, such as an overwhelming desire to favour the backwards pass which has been ingrained over the past 3 years, but I think that was the most positive we've looked away from home and it came against the top side in the league. We kept Mahrez and Vardy almost completely silent all game so if we do similar against the Mackems we'll get at least a draw (we do need to win mind).

:lol: Agreed, think we were about as improved as you could hope after 3 days of training. There are some deep faults with the squad, such as an overwhelming desire to favour the backwards pass which has been ingrained over the past 3 years, but I think that was the most positive we've looked away from home and it came against the top side in the league. We kept Mahrez and Vardy almost completely silent all game so if we do similar against the Mackems we'll get at least a draw (we do need to win mind).

Aye I mean the big thing for me is for all the lack of quality and confidence we looked like we wanted something out of the game. It was refreshing not to see the white flag waved as soon as the first goal went in. Gan at the mackems with the same effort and with the crowd I think we'll do them.

Anita is wank. Sissoko is just clueless. His spacial awareness is shit and just gets under his own players feet.

Mitro held the ball up well but had zero outlet most of the game. Morgan fouled him every single time too and he got fuck all.

:lol: No shit. Seriously though, what did you expect tonight?

Pretty much what we got. I hoped the useless cunts would show a bit more fight for their new manager and Leicester might crumble under the pressure.

We just aren't good enough, yes it was better and yes Leicester are top of the league but the team just isn't good enough to stay in the league

But they were setup by Mclaren to do poorly right from the start. That whole playing from the back bs was taken to extreme by players who are not that smart to begin with.

Defensive organization? non existent from day one.

I can't be upset with that. There seemed to be a marked improvement in both attitude and organisation. Yes we didn't create much but arguably we created more than them. If we keep improving like that we've certainly got a chance. Shame the powers that be waited so late to make the change.

Aye I mean the big thing for me is for all the lack of quality and confidence we looked like we wanted something out of the game. It was refreshing not to see the white flag waved as soon as the first goal went in. Gan at the mackems with the same effort and with the crowd I think we'll do them.

I think so as well. We made Leicester look shaky towards the end there and they often looked panicked under pressure. An offside goal and a penalty turned down obviously is frustrating but we restricted one of the best attacking sides in the league to only really a few chances with a back four consisting of a CM and two of our back up CB's. The mackem game is key, lose that and all the negativity people are saying about today is warranted but I'm not down about the result today.

Mitro is pointless if we aren't going to makes runs beyond him when we play the ball to him

I hope he starts Wijnaldum deeper alongside shelvey at home to the mackems so Perez can play closer to mitro in the middle.

Thing is Leicester were poor tonight, it was a good chance to pick up points and they limped to another sorry defeat. Massively improved when Anita went off but that wasn't difficult, there's no quality in the final third. When was the last time we scored a goal where you sat back and thought "Fucking brilliant that"? There's no goals in that team whatsoever.