Yes Gemmill...

catmag

She's apparently on life support now but realistically considering the time it would have taken to get any substantial medical attention (intubation, ventilation & adrenaline) I'm not optimistic for her chances of survival :(

I think all flights should have proper medical kits and crew should be trained to paramedic level - no more Airplane scenarios.

It's quite surprising Carrie Fisher has lasted this long - she's had a hard life but always seems to have coped with it with good humour. I hope she pulls through.

I think all flights should have proper medical kits and crew should be trained to paramedic level - no more Airplane scenarios.

It's quite surprising Carrie Fisher has lasted this long - she's had a hard life but always seems to have coped with it with good humour. I hope she pulls through.

All flight attendants should be trained to paramedic level :lol:

It would take them 10 x longer to that training than it would to do the flight attendant training man

All flight attendants should be trained to paramedic level [emoji38]

It would take them 10 x longer to that training than it would to do the flight attendant training man

Just one per flight would do.

I guess it would be easier to train paramedics to point at exits and smile.

She's apparently on life support now but realistically considering the time it would have taken to get any substantial medical attention (intubation, ventilation & adrenaline) I'm not optimistic for her chances of survival :(

They're saying now that I t was 15 minutes before they landed. I'd imagine the emergency response time wouldn't be much better in most cases. Might give her a bit more chance of survival.

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...