catmag

21 hours ago, Alex said:

Always thought faithless were shite. RIP 

“dance music for people who don’t like dance music”  

”tearing off tights with my teeth”…. who the fuck does that? :lol: 

RIP Maxi ya daft old twat :D 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 3

Best ever imo. Certainly shades Maradona for the best player of the twentieth century. I think those two were at a different level to the competition. A bit like Messi / Ronaldo in this era 

There’s a good doc the beeb did called Boys from Brazil which I think only went up to ‘86 due to when it was made. It’s narrated by Motson who makes the point that the misses in 1970 were better than some of their goals. Particularly the shot from the halfway line and the fucking outrageous dummy on the keeper v Uruguay. My dad loved Cruyff and George Best and thinks Messi is a genius but Pele has no equal in his eyes 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Tom changed the title to Yes Gemmill...Now Pele...still Pele, ooh my word! He's only gone and died!!
10 minutes ago, Alex said:

There’s a good doc the beeb did called Boys from Brazil which I think only went up to ‘86 due to when it was made. It’s narrated by Motson who makes the point that the misses in 1970 were better than some of their goals. Particularly the shot from the halfway line and the fucking outrageous dummy on the keeper v Uruguay. My dad loved Cruyff and George Best and thinks Messi is a genius but Pele has no equal in his eyes 

Your dad is correct

• Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...