President Biden

Happy Face

53 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

The fucking state of you lot :lol:

Trump isn’t scaling back the military presence, he’s cancelling any future war games in the area. How stupid it would be to play war games now that they’re moving forward down a peace process.

Have a word with yourselves :lol:

I have to wonder why you empathise with a fat, stupid child of a man who lurches from one incomprehensible statement to the next

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

The fucking state of you lot :lol:

Trump isn’t scaling back the military presence, he’s cancelling any future war games in the area. How stupid it would be to play war games now that they’re moving forward down a peace process.

Have a word with yourselves :lol:

he unilaterally declared said he'd like to remove the 30k troops from south korea, before informing the south koreans. they didn't know anything about this statement. 

this is a direct quote from a bizarre press conference

"That's a long time for these big massive planes to be flying to South Korea to practice and then drop bombs all over the place and then go back to Guam. I know a lot about airplanes, it's very expensive"

even by trump's standards it was strange; he also talked about looking at north korea from a real estate perspective

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he unilaterally declared said he'd like to remove the 30k troops from south korea, before informing the south koreans. they didn't know anything about this statement. 

this is a direct quote from a bizarre press conference

"That's a long time for these big massive planes to be flying to South Korea to practice and then drop bombs all over the place and then go back to Guam. I know a lot about airplanes, it's very expensive"

even by trump's standards it was strange; he also talked about looking at north korea from a real estate perspective

I expect better than fake news from you of all people. Trump said he wanted to reach a point when there was no need for troops in South Korea anymore and they could come home. Pretty obvious end result from a peace process :lol:

fake news :lol:

nothing i said was incorrect. the south koreans didn't know anything about trump's declaration that the war games would end as part of this process

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/12/north-korea-sanctions-may-be-lifted-after-summit-says-china

if you were going to spin this positively, the situation looks much better for global security than it did a year ago when trump was talking about fire and fury, but there's little question over who was the winner here. kim managed what the dynasty's two other supreme leaders failed to achieve: an audience with the us president and legitimacy that brings for the regime. 

meanwhile hundreds of thousands are in gulags. there's a reason why it's been a pariah state for so long. 

The fact the language was so vague and that the North Koreans got away with promising so little of any substance also suggests it could all quickly fall apart and trump could revert to calling him rocket man now he’s secured his photo opportunity. 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

fake news :lol:

nothing i said was incorrect. the south koreans didn't know anything about trump's declaration that the war games would end as part of this process

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/12/north-korea-sanctions-may-be-lifted-after-summit-says-china

if you were going to spin this positively, the situation looks much better for global security than it did a year ago when trump was talking about fire and fury, but there's little question over who was the winner here. kim managed what the dynasty's two other supreme leaders failed to achieve: an audience with the us president and legitimacy that brings for the regime. 

meanwhile hundreds of thousands are in gulags. there's a reason why it's been a pariah state for so long. 

Not continuing with war games is totally different to the imminent withdrawal of 30k troops ;)

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Not continuing with war games is totally different to the imminent withdrawal of 30k troops ;)

They didn’t know about that either. He makes it up as he goes along.

did you watch the press conference? It was totally bizarre. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

The fact the language was so vague and that the North Koreans got away with promising so little of any substance also suggests it could all quickly fall apart and trump could revert to calling him rocket man now he’s secured his photo opportunity. 

Of course it could all fall apart. Trump said as much himself, but “being on the world stage” matters very little. In the past N Korea has received Billions off Clinton for nothing in return. Rocket man knows full well that he’s getting no wedge off Trump unless things progress in the right manner.

If he doesn’t keep to the path of peace then he knows sanctions won’t be lifted etc. 

I think too many Trump haters are clinging to this “world stage win” for Kim. There’s no benefit imo for him backtracking, just more misery.

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Considering it was discussed during his campaign I think they might of.

They might of :lol:

And yet they were still surprised by the comments, which suggests they knew nothing about them, because of course Trump didn’t tell them. Which is precisely the point I was making. 

It’s a massive win for Kim, a huge concession from the Americans. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

53 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Considering it was discussed during his campaign I think they might of.

You and he have a lot in common. Right down to your grasp of the English language 

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Oh, just fuck off, Trump! This is only the video they should to the reporters. I do not know how to prepare you for what you are about to see.

This is the video Trump showed Kim.

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

He thinks he can improve the US’s trade deals. 

I think it's more to appease his voter base before the midterm elections. American versions of you, replace the Panama with a baseball cap. Economists are pretty much agreed his tariffs will be harmful to the US overall.

But anyway, this is the bloke you think we are going to get a cracking deal with? Honestly,  can you not see the problem here? 

"As an example, they have great beaches," Trump said to reporters. "You see that whenever they're exploding their cannons into the ocean. I said, 'Boy, look at that view. Wouldn't that make a great condo?'"

"You could have the best hotels in the world right there," Trump said. "Think of it from a real estate perspective. You have South Korea, you have China, and they own the land in the middle. How bad is that, right? It's great."

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-says-north-korea-beaches-great-place-for-hotels-condos-2018-6

44 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Talk about being two faced, it wasn't that long ago Trump was pouring scorn on Kim. Now he's sucking him off. Ridiculous.

Birds of a feather

Rim each other

Or something.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden