Soundtrack also featured an updated version of the immense Hoppipola 

Seen them at a festival yearrrrrrs ago, were excellent, last band of the day summers night with all the rest off watching the chili peppers, who i abandoned  as planned to catch sigur ros. Wasn't too bothered about missing them when kedis was clearly a mess and flea came out on his own to do solo bass crap

Chili peppers for the 20mins i watched before i left are on my list of most disappointing big acts i've ever seen, was the day of the world cup final and he mumbled something like "if that moon was a ball i'd kick it in the goal" then buggered off stage for flea to do "bass stuff"

was just shite

best day of a festival i had though, ditched my girlfriend who was being a head melter and went off on my own for the day to get to the front of the pit for a load of bands including this :lol:

and i had Italy in the work sweep :D

Great last ep.

Fantastic final episode. The bloke feeding the hyena's is mental.

They can be brutal, they take on lions on a daily basis. The strength of their jaw would rip him in two, instead it was like he was feeding the cat. Well interesting to see that sort of relationship between human and mammal. Goes to show how nature can adapt to it's surroundings to survive, which was the common theme running through the series.

They can be brutal, they take on lions on a daily basis. The strength of their jaw would rip him in two, instead it was like he was feeding the cat. Well interesting to see that sort of relationship between human and mammal. Goes to show how nature can adapt to it's surroundings to survive, which was the common theme running through the series.

Something about Hyenas makes them look prehistoric. Same with their cousins the Mongoose and Fossas, all look like they've arrived at a stage in their evolution that has plateaued. Why bother evolving further when you're a fucking badass?

There was an episode of deadly 60 that spent quite a while with that guy feeding the hyenas if you're interested in seeing some more, and hearing him talk about what he's doing.

Probably mirrors how wolves were domesticated to produce dogs - they'll be on leads in 50 years.
  • 7 months later...

That lad did well to keep his cool there, i'd have lost my rag as soon as he started mouthing off nevermind putting his hands on someone, i'd have been introducing him to his own car at that stage