2017 GE 1

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Just now, Anorthernsoul said:

He did when Paxman let him speak. The thing with Corbyn is all of the shit people have slung at him seems to be just a total misunderstanding of comments that he's made.

I saw mention of the Bin Laden comment, which I'm fairly sure he qualified exactly as he just stated at the time.

May knocking out her favourite soundbites already.

nobody will have to sell their home (while theyre alive)

Consultation

Scaremongering

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Did someone just respond to one of her answers with "thats bollocks"?

He defo mouthed it, aye. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fuck me, what a total shambles. She looks like a woman who called an election without thinking about what it might entail

Who the fuck told her to wait in the shadows till the other bell ends stabbed each other? :lol:  She's fuckin useless. 

Corbyn doesn't need to win, he just needs to get enough for a hung parliament to royally fuck the Tories. 

Paxman far to easy on her at then end. Not interrupting her as much as she did Corbyn and allowing her to to turn everything to Brexit. 

As if people actually cheered that. 

2 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Walking away with no deal will be fucking disastrous for the UK so even using that to score votes is even lower than the Tories usually sink, she was fucking desperate there like.

It's the correct negotiating stance. No point in letting on to the eu that you'll take whatever is on the table

• Like 1

Just now, adios said:

Getting the backs up of people you have to do business with is not a good idea.

Exactly. It's a ridiculous tactic that will only make negotiations harder by souring the relationship even more. She'll say fucking anything to get votes, look at the U-Turns, she waits for public reaction then proceeds with the majority opinion. I wouldn't trust that shower getting a good deal. 

It's not a ridiculous tactic, a ridiculous tactic would be letting on that you're so desperate to get a deal that you wouldn't be prepared to walk away. That'd just be an invitation for them to walk all over us (which they probably will with her in charge anyway but that's besides the point)

• Like 1

"I'll squeam and I'll squeam" might work on holidays with your parents, but in the real world, they're laughing at her when she leaves the room.  She is not gaining any respect; she is achieving nothing positive with them.

50 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

The one bloke giving her a standing ovation :lol:

Bloke behind him doesn't look too impressed either. :lol: