2017 GE 1

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Momentum versus the right wing media. Ordinary people on the streets versus people paid to write for billionaires.

How the fight was always going to be.

It'll end in tears but close polls might at least encourage the young to vote - of course it might also encourage complacent tories as well.

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I see Theresa May has suspended her election campaign.

Am I being cynical that this might suit her over the next 4 days?

Not much difference for her. She cancelled half her engagements when she was campaigning.

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

She then managed an 8 minute campaign speech outside no.10 about her plans to deal with terrorist whilst every other party is gagged for the day 

Your obviously not watching the telly as all the Labour top brass have been on the telly slipping campaign messages into there air time.

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

She then managed an 8 minute campaign speech outside no.10 about her plans to deal with terrorist whilst every other party is gagged for the day 

She is the PM like, you'd expect a statement of some form. Did she use the words 'if you vote for us' or anything like that?

How many of you are voting tory and how many are voting labour, or an alternate party?

Also, those who are voting for whatever party, what are your main reasons for doing so that you feel will be beneficial to yourself and the future of this country.

7 minutes ago, wolfy said:

How many of you are voting tory and how many are voting labour, or an alternate party?

Also, those who are voting for whatever party, what are your main reasons for doing so that you feel will be beneficial to yourself and the future of this country.

I'm voting Labour because I voted Corbyn during the leadership elections based on his policies. Those policies are now in the manifesto and on offer to the public.

I feel that there was very little change achievable under previous Labour administrations, amd have been pleased to have an actual choice this election.

I wouldn't vote the Tories because I consider them to be cynically holding onto power and wealth while at the same time prepared to trade away everything they don't need/care about in order to maintain control. They are an anachronism.

20 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm voting Labour because I voted Corbyn during the leadership elections based on his policies. Those policies are now in the manifesto and on offer to the public.

I feel that there was very little change achievable under previous Labour administrations, amd have been pleased to have an actual choice this election.

I wouldn't vote the Tories because I consider them to be cynically holding onto power and wealth while at the same time prepared to trade away everything they don't need/care about in order to maintain control. They are an anachronism.

How do you think you personally will be better off under labour and what do you think is GENUINELY in it for the low/working class?

Why don't you look at the Labour manifesto and tell us which policies you think are lies and if not, which won't help the population.

19 minutes ago, adios said:

Why don't you look at the Labour manifesto and tell us which policies you think are lies and if not, which won't help the population.

I'm not after picking at anything. I'm merely asking people what they believe they will benefit from. If you don't want to answer it then no problem.

1 hour ago, wolfy said:

I'm voting Labour because they have pledged to do the most for the mentally ill. :whistle: