The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

4 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

What you basing that on? And who are our loads of wingers? 

1 - He was sent back from Watford early last season after playing one game

2 - He's been left out of Chelsea's squad this season

3 - Richie, Murphy, Atsu, Aarons

This is the most bizarre signing yet. Doesn't improve the squad and he's an absolute tit by all accounts 

We been repeatedly told by the Chronicle that Rafa was after another winger which has always seemed strange to me when we already have the four that KD mentions.  So I'd be fairly happy with us signing this kid on loan.  No risk deal and it doesn't waste money that we still need to spend on a striker.  I've not seen much of him at all but Chelsea obviously saw something in him to spend decent money on a kid.

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

This is the most bizarre signing yet. Doesn't improve the squad and he's an absolute tit by all accounts 

Can play LB, LW or striker. Easily the most talented left foot in our squad.

18 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

We been repeatedly told by the Chronicle that Rafa was after another winger which has always seemed strange to me when we already have the four that KD mentions.  So I'd be fairly happy with us signing this kid on loan.  No risk deal and it doesn't waste money that we still need to spend on a striker.  I've not seen much of him at all but Chelsea obviously saw something in him to spend decent money on a kid.

Plus Yedlin and Lazaar can play wide on the flanks further up the pitch if they need to.

4 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

I wouldn't be counting on Lazaar doing anything for us.  I can't see him being named in the squad.

Aye, I expect he'll be left out, but why sign another wide player? Is Kennedy really that much better than the two signings we completed this summer? If he is, why did we sign them? If he isn't, is he better than Aarons from the bench, would he be ahead of Murphy assuming Ritchie is a starter? 

15 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Aye, I expect he'll be left out, but why sign another wide player? Is Kennedy really that much better than the two signings we completed this summer? If he is, why did we sign them? If he isn't, is he better than Aarons from the bench, would he be ahead of Murphy assuming Ritchie is a starter? 

I've noticed that Ritchie has ended up as a forward/number 10 in the last couple of games.  I know this will have been largely because of Gayle's fitness but I wonder if Rafa is interested in going that way with him.

Also you have to think we can't be relying on Aarons even from the bench at this stage.

11 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

I've noticed that Ritchie has ended up as a forward/number 10 in the last couple of games.  I know this will have been largely because of Gayle's fitness but I wonder if Rafa is interested in going that way with him.

Also you have to think we can't be relying on Aarons even from the bench at this stage.

Can Kenedy play Left back?

6 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

1 because of injury problems

2. Because chelsea have about 800 players and he her was a tit preseason

3. Atsu is a bit crap and aarons is a crock

It doesn't look too promising with this kid on paper but a change of quality of man management and coaching can pay dividends, potentially.

The situation is a no lose for us because it would be a loan, assuming we do bring him in.

I just have a feeling that he'll be assassinated.

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

if this signing means dummet might not be our first choice anymore then i'm all for it. 

another kid unproven at the highest level though. 

You want to replace Dummet with a player you've never seen play. That's like splitting up with your missus, joining a dating site and only choosing girls on there who haven't put a photo up :D 

Just now, PaddockLad said:

You want to replace Dummet with a player you've never seen play. That's like splitting up with your missus, joining a dating site and only choosing girls on there who haven't put a photo up :D 

If his missus looked like Paul Dummett, nobody would blame him to be fair.

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

it's a roll of the dice, but one that might be worth taking if your mrs had a face like dummet

13 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

1 because of injury problems

2. Because chelsea have about 800 players and he her was a tit preseason

3. Atsu is a bit crap and aarons is a crock

Atsu has been one of our best players pre season :lol:

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Atsu has been one of our best players pre season :lol:

Mint. I'm going off his games in competitive games. He also wouldn't have made Chelsea's squad this season if we hadn't signed him btw. And he also had poor loan spells elsewhere before he came here 

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

13 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

But how do you know he's got the best left foot in the squad? Nee fucker has ever seen him play

It's why Chelsea bought him originally.

Edited by Park Life