The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

I've seen a few 'Stoke fans seem to think he's a canny player' comments then remember seeing quite a few tweets from some of our support to Leeds fans saying Anita was a great signing/good player so err, let's wait and see, eh? :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've seen a few 'Stoke fans seem to think he's a canny player' comments then remember seeing quite a few tweets from some of our support to Leeds fans saying Anita was a great signing/good player so err, let's wait and see, eh? :lol: 

Fucking hell man, those Stoke fans tweets were all I was clinging to at this stage.

I'd love to know how much Stoke have paid to loan Jese (fee and wages). Is there any reason other than budget that someone would rather join Mark Hughes's Stoke over Rafa's Newcastle? I'm willing to give Joselu a chance, but we've basically cleared out their deadwood to bring in a top player.

2 minutes ago, rogerbarton said:

I'd love to know how much Stoke have paid to loan Jese (fee and wages). Is there any reason other than budget that someone would rather join Mark Hughes's Stoke over Rafa's Newcastle? I'm willing to give Joselu a chance, but we've basically cleared out their deadwood to bring in a top player.

They will appear to the casual observer a better bet to stay up than Newcastle.

2 hours ago, David Kelly said:

TBF, Jesse's goal record isn't any better than Joselu's.

Thats the irony. Most league goals in a season for Jese is 5 in 28 games. And that was with Modric, Bale and Ronaldo supplying him. He cost £22mil though so it's automatically asssumed hes class

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

is he the dude who couldn't buy a goal for man city? 

8 in 28 games but spread over a few seasons, mix of injury and not being as good as Sergio Aguero keeping him out...which isn't that unreasonable.

Hes a good footballer, never been prolific though.

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

is he the dude who couldn't buy a goal for man city? 

A goal every 160 minutes for Man City (1 in 143 in the league).

25 of his 44 appearances were as a substitute.

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Lamarr would have probably played more games for us. Nee chance of Jovetic according to Caulkin

What has he said?

7 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

You're lucky I'm unemployed you lazy shit 

I did actually have quick look at his twitter feed, clearly I am shit at twitter. Thanks.

I see West Ham have told Snodgrass he is surplus to requirements. I know he's played as a number 10 in the past, so wonder if we might have any interest. Looked pretty good for Hull last season and Norwich before that.

Imagine my surprise when I checked out the Chronicle to see if we'd been linked, and saw an article saying Sunderland were in for him!!