The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

Arsenal supporting mate thinks he'd be good for us. Says he was a good contributor and a good goal scorer. Says he thinks Perez should have been played more often.

12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Arsenal supporting mate thinks he'd be good for us. Says he was a good contributor and a good goal scorer. Says he thinks Perez should have been played more often.

Might just want rid & most of their money back for him

34 minutes ago, trooper said:

Might just want rid & most of their money back for him

Don't think he's in charge of transfers mate.

I saw Merino sitting down the quayside with a lass looking pretty miserable on Sunday afternoon then thought it can't be him, he must be in Germany with the team but noticed someone on Twitter having a pic with him the next day. Anyway, carry on. 

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I saw Merino sitting down the quayside with a lass looking pretty miserable on Sunday afternoon then thought it can't be him, he must be in Germany with the team but noticed someone on Twitter having a pic with him the next day. Anyway, carry on. 

He was on the subs bench for the Mainz game wasn't he?

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

That's why he was miserable

I never approached him after we made eye contact. I don't bother players but it must've been a blow to the kid who didn't know my policy, that one of the top  NUFC East End ultras passed him by without comment or a request for a selfie. 

25 minutes ago, Andrew said:

He was on the subs bench for the Mainz game wasn't he?

Probably, because he played the last ~10 mins.

The chancer HMHM saw probably agreed to take a pic with whoever posted it on Twitter.