Jump to content

The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just get something clear. Toontastic.net isn't like these other forums where you can just waltz in and suddenly make friends with people. We're snobby, rather perpetual and overall cliquey. 

Aye cheers man, may as well sack the chemo off now

Posted Images

 

 

Colback :lol:

 

 

To be fair Ki is a tidy player, likes to move the ball around and keep possession.

 

Not better than Diame, no way! <_<

 

Anyway, we should be moving hard for a striker as soon as possible instead of midfielders or defenders, or we'll end up with another Joselu-type signing late in the window.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ant said:

 

 he's an ok cm, not brilliant at anything but solid enough being a pain/breaking up play

Interesting, I guess other than Diame we don’t really have anyone that’s a bit more defensive. I may be being harsh on Hayden but I’ve written him off at this level tbh. 

 

Also, has the kit Ki is pictured in been actually unveiled yet? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like this one bit.  It's the same formula we have followed since signing Jack Colback.  The club is at best moving sideways not forwards.  

 

We must move forward not backward.  Upward not forward.  And always twirling, twirling, twirling

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My money's on it starting next week and Charnley not doing his due diligence.  

Edited by adios
didn't do my due diligence on this fucking post
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

Currently ALL South Korean men are required to serve two years in the military between the ages of 19 and 35. 

So he may already be done with it or can put it off for longer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

I don't like this one bit.  It's the same formula we have followed since signing Jack Colback.  The club is at best moving sideways not forwards.  

 

We must move forward not backward.  Upward not forward.  And always twirling, twirling, twirling

 

Last season we finished 10th in the premier league, the season before we were a league lower.  We have actually moved forward.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 247 said:

Looks like he's a got a decent pass on him and he's hard working, looks a Rafa sort of player really he's probably more a replacement for Merino more than anything else 

Hard working..yes

Good enough better than merino..no

cheap..yes

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Hard working..yes

Good enough better than merino..no

cheap..yes

merino was good for a couple of months early in season but after being out he looked shaky to me. Giving ball away, knocked over easy.. maybe Rafa thought the PL was too much of a step for him? seemsas if the Bundesliga was too or he’d still be there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zerosum said:

merino was good for a couple of months early in season but after being out he looked shaky to me. Giving ball away, knocked over easy.. maybe Rafa thought the PL was too much of a step for him? seemsas if the Bundesliga was too or he’d still be there.

he looked a class act for me, i think his injuries have cost him his future here. Shame.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Howay said:

I was thinking similar, when they were talking about Son’s they said it’s 21 months before 28 and Ki is 29, maybe he has an exemption?

Turns out he did get a kind of exemption. He only had to do four weeks after winning bronze in the 2012 Olympics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Howay said:

Interesting, I guess other than Diame we don’t really have anyone that’s a bit more defensive. I may be being harsh on Hayden but I’ve written him off at this level tbh. 

 

Also, has the kit Ki is pictured in been actually unveiled yet? 

Completely agree regarding Hayden btw. Seems a lovely kid etc but I inwardly groan when he comes off the bench or starts. Definitely not PL level from his time here so far. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trooper said:

No doubt Toon shirts will sell in there millions now in Korea. Free transfer + millions of tops sold in Korea it's double bubble for Ashley.

:lol:

 

You'll be lucky if they sell in their hundreds, man troops. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...