Other Games 18/19

2 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

Why Fulham? :huh:

Because Villa fans celebrated us going down in 2009, they also have the odious John Terry. Ignoring those two reasons Mitro is playing for Fulham, and they play good football. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Howay said:

Because Villa fans celebrated us going down in 2009, they also have the odious John Terry. Ignoring those two reasons Mitro is playing for Fulham, and they play good football. 

Plus Steve "which United do you want to win the 99 final? , Man Utd" Bruce. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Howay said:

Yeah, I remember that.  Are there not multiple suitors for Mitro's services at this point, so do we need another London-based club in the League?

13 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

Yeah, I remember that.  Are there not multiple suitors for Mitro's services at this point, so do we need another London-based club in the League?

Maybe but if they got promoted it’s likely they’d want him the most and will pay a good fee for him. I’m more bothered about Villa and Bruce staying in the Championship than worrying there’s too many London sides. 

Wouldn’t mind us going in for Grealish if Villa don’t come up. Going off our accounts they must be absolutely fucked financially, so we’d surely get him for cheap. I know Fulham have some good players like Fredericks and Sessegnon but there’d be fuck all chance of us getting them if they didn’t come up. 

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Mitro not really fitting his lazy stereotype here. He's never stopped battling

I don't think he's lazy but the prospect of a couple mill signing on fee hinging on their promotion would spur the laziest of players on

30 minutes ago, Howay said:

Wouldn’t mind us going in for Grealish if Villa don’t come up. Going off our accounts they must be absolutely fucked financially, so we’d surely get him for cheap. I know Fulham have some good players like Fredericks and Sessegnon but there’d be fuck all chance of us getting them if they didn’t come up. 

Grealish can fuck right off.

• Haha 1