Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

21 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Nice to see a Liverpool fan multitasking and crying about losing to arsenal as well as crying about Klopp.... Fair play. :good:

girl-lip.gif.13d9cde4c459dad69fe730baf37ee77b.gif

64ce67c0-a1ad-4eb9-b18d-6b0b2685cdf4_tex

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Germany looks nice in the summer @Isegrim :) 

Are they sunbathing in Jurrasic park man? WTF are them massive things? 

Plus in Jormany, they would be knacker bare wouldn't they? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

All the stories this cunt must have to tell. He's such a boring bloke. 

Tells it like it is 👍🏻

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

They’re Geese mate, like a large duck. 

Might have mentioned this before but about 15 years ago we were on a Med Cruise for my sister’s wedding. Anyhow, we stopped at Mykonos one day and we were down the harbour bit. My cousin’s (now) husband said to me “what the fuck is that?” I replied “It’s a pelican”. He (being deadly serious btw) replied “fucking hell! I thought it was a dinosaur”. 
He’s from Sunderland like. Aye, mate. They still have dinosaurs in Greece 👍🏻 :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

Might have mentioned this before but about 15 years ago we were on a Med Cruise for my sister’s wedding. Anyhow, we stopped at Mykonos one day and we were down the harbour bit. My cousin’s (now) husband said to me “what the fuck is that?” I replied “It’s a pelican”. He (being deadly serious btw) replied “fucking hell! I thought it was a dinosaur”. 
He’s from Sunderland like. Aye, mate. They still have dinosaurs in Greece 👍🏻 :lol: 

I thought he was going to say 'I thought that was just a crossing?' :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

Might have mentioned this before but about 15 years ago we were on a Med Cruise for my sister’s wedding. Anyhow, we stopped at Mykonos one day and we were down the harbour bit. My cousin’s (now) husband said to me “what the fuck is that?” I replied “It’s a pelican”. He (being deadly serious btw) replied “fucking hell! I thought it was a dinosaur! I'm amazed the marra who formed olympiacos never mentioned it in his historical journal that an MLF found in his cousin's loft but nobody from the greek club can confirm”. 

RTG'dYP

• Haha 5

On 06/02/2024 at 06:41, Gemmill said:

All the stories this cunt must have to tell. He's such a boring bloke. 

Actually watched it. Fuck knows why :lol: as you say, what a boring bastard. I also got the distinct impression his fascinating tale about how the conversation with the Sky executive was the idealised ‘this is what I should have said’ version of events 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Actually watched it. Fuck knows why :lol: as you say, what a boring bastard. I also got the distinct impression his fascinating tale about how the conversation with the Sky executive was the idealised ‘this is what I should have said’ version of events 

Aye, it's his "so I turned around and said" pub bore fucking patter and delivery. He's just an absolute tragedy. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, it's his "so I turned around and said" pub bore fucking patter and delivery. He's just an absolute tragedy. :lol:

Little known fact, Matt Le Tissier has all his conversations from a child's roundabout.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Little known fact, Matt Le Tissier has all his conversations from a child's roundabout.

Fake news. The guv'ment have put mind control devices in roundabouts. When the static energy builds as it goes round and round it does things to the impulses in your brain that makes you go 'weeeeeeee', before ultimately causing you to lose your balance and then spew up your chicken nuggets and beans that you had for dinner. All to keep you in line for the NWO to do some shit with crypto currency, AI and covid.

It's all in this pamphlet that @Nefilim gave me. It's really informative, but in short Matt Le Tissier wouldn't be seen dead on a roundabout. He has all of his conversations on a see saw, and I think you know this you big spreader of misinformation!

20 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Fake news. The guv'ment have put mind control devices in roundabouts. When the static energy builds as it goes round and round it does things to the impulses in your brain that makes you go 'weeeeeeee', before ultimately causing you to lose your balance and then spew up your chicken nuggets and beans that you had for dinner. All to keep you in line for the NWO to do some shit with crypto currency, AI and covid.

It's all in this pamphlet that @Nefilim gave me. It's really informative, but in short Matt Le Tissier wouldn't be seen dead on a roundabout. He has all of his conversations on a see saw, and I think you know this you big spreader of misinformation!

Hey!

Before you penetrate my echo chamber, you have to get consent!

• Haha 3