Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Juvenile at best but I did enjoy Maupay's response to this as well, something along the lines of 'career more goals and less relegations than Maddisson' :lol:

• Haha 4

However things pan out I think we're going to be alright either short and long term or mid to long term. Hopefully as a club it'll be checkmate to those cunts trying to pull the ladder up. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

However things pan out I think we're going to be alright either short and long term or mid to long term. Hopefully as a club it'll be checkmate to those cunts trying to pull the ladder up. 

It would certainly be delicious if one the clubs who wanted to prevent anyone breaking into their cabal were ones of the ones who fell victim of FFP. Especially those, with their unique blend of old skool cunts and bandwagon-jumping wankers. It would probably at least lead to a relaxation in the regulations too. Which would suit us fine without really helping them (in a financial sense at least). 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

It would certainly be delicious if one the clubs who wanted to prevent anyone breaking into their cabal were ones of the ones who fell victim of FFP. Especially those, with their unique blend of old skool cunts and bandwagon-jumping wankers. It would probably at least lead to a relaxation in the regulations too. Which would suit us fine without really helping them (in a financial sense at least). 

I've plenty of transferable experiences and can see it happening. Life writes its own poetry.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Clearly just telling him to hurry up with the throw in. Nothing to see here 

IMG_7553.thumb.png.41efeff549f6ce843868837a5655db4b.png

Except it's a Brummie lad talking to a manc cunt and he clearly called him a rapist :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Harry Redknapp on 5Live just now

'Luke Shaw is the best left back around'

Wow

Big Dan Burn enters the chat….

….then realises he is in the wrong chat.

Uh Oh Oops GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Haha 7