Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Listened to the Athletic Football Podcast episode in Slot, and it sounds like we've got another Dutch genius landing on our shores, to match the fanfare they gave the last one (currently stinking the place up at Man United). 

Genius communicator, unmatched man manager. And I quote, "the only question mark is around his personality, how he carries himself" - in other words, another cunt. 

Basically the only way Liverpool could find someone arrogant enough to think they could replace Klopp was to either appoint a Dutchman or a South African, and South Africans don't really do football management. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Listened to the Athletic Football Podcast episode in Slot, and it sounds like we've got another Dutch genius landing on our shores, to match the fanfare they gave the last one (currently stinking the place up at Man United). 

Genius communicator, unmatched man manager. And I quote, "the only question mark is around his personality, how he carries himself" - in other words, another cunt. 

Basically the only way Liverpool could find someone arrogant enough to think they could replace Klopp was to either appoint a Dutchman or a South African, and South Africans don't really do football management. 

'I'm sure he'll be superb as the club he's joining is of course Liverpool football club and they're an amazing club and a top club like Manchester United are. The mind boggles to what he could achieve there.'

[Whispering in ear apparent]

'What? He's replacing Moyes at West Ham? You have to ask questions of whether this Slot character can adapt to the premier league, it's all very well beating the likes of Vitesse and Fortuna but what are you going to do against Man City?'

• Like 9

19 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Probably not a bad thing for us that they've just got knocking on £10m compensation for Slot for a manager leaving for an entirely different division in another country. Sets a nice precedent a month before we go to arbitration on tiny Dan. 

Also, Liverpool showing Manu how to behave. 

19 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Probably not a bad thing for us that they've just got knocking on £10m compensation for Slot for a manager leaving for an entirely different division in another country. Sets a nice precedent a month before we go to arbitration on tiny Dan. 

Also, Liverpool showing Manu how to behave. 

'quality' 

Young gimps supporting clubs other than Man U or Liverpool hoping for a pat on the head from these cunts, man. :lol:

I can't wait to be perennial top club and obviously would love to see some of those clubs who are MASSIVELY overrepresented on sky and co be outside the top 6 for a few years. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 6

31 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

'quality' 

Young gimps supporting clubs other than Man U or Liverpool hoping for a pat on the head from these cunts, man. :lol:

I can't wait to be perennial top club and obviously would love to see some of those clubs who are MASSIVELY overrepresented on sky and co be outside the top 6 for a few years. 

To be honest it’s normally dominated by Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool pundits. 

I don't mind Keane, and he's definitely just playing for a reaction there, but my favourite thing about him is that he failed as a manager. 

I bet it fucking kills him that they gave the job to his ex teammate Solskjaer, and he's never even been in the conversation. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I don't mind Keane, and he's definitely just playing for a reaction there, but my favourite thing about him is that he failed as a manager. 

I bet it fucking kills him that they gave the job to his ex teammate Solskjaer, and he's never even been in the conversation. 

Him, Bruce and Hippo Heed. 

All managed the Morlocks, all failed to land the Newton Heath gig. 

What a shitty exclusive club to be in. :lol:

02de1754661536278250c169d28437ce.jpg

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Think I might start supporting St Mirren :cuppa:

Needs.".. but some cunts more than others" on the other side for me. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Don’t forget Neville…his short managerial career was hilarious. 

• Haha 5

That clip is exactly why Keane is a hopeless pundit. He just calls everyone shite, it’s played out and boring tbh. The direction NUFC is heading is clear to anyone but he comes out with that patter as always.

Of course plums like that mackem lass on there lap it up, without thinking through what his opinion of their club is given where NUFC are compared to most. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Howay said:

That clip is exactly why Keane is a hopeless pundit. He just calls everyone shite, it’s played out and boring tbh. The direction NUFC is heading is clear to anyone but he comes out with that patter as always.

Of course plums like that mackem lass on there lap it up, without thinking through what his opinion of their club is given where NUFC are compared to most. 

Aye his "credibility" is based entirely on what he won as a player which has absolutely fuck all to do with him being any good at what hes done since. 

Evidenced by him being a shite manager and a crap pundit.

Its a few weeks since he called Erling Haaland a league two footballer ffs, he scored 50 goals last season :lol:

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Howay said:

Aye it's just the professional grouch schtick. As if a team that, since the takeover has progressed deep into the domestic cup competitions, and didn't embarrass themselves in the Champions League, is going anywhere but up. Especially given our backing. 

He's just a bitter old cunt. 

• Like 1