Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

Only really been following Sunderland's plight in the championship this season, but was just looking over the table there and am surprised to see that Sheff Wed are lower half. They had a storming run at promotion last season, weird to see them fall away as they have. 17th on 37 points.

Didn't even notice that but aye, you're right. I'm tempted to assume that both teams lost key players over the summer but you'd think that such people would only have been sold into the PL, and as such, they should have been well paid for them.

The margins must just be that fine, I suppose.

19 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Didn't even notice that but aye, you're right. I'm tempted to assume that both teams lost key players over the summer but you'd think that such people would only have been sold into the PL, and as such, they should have been well paid for them.

The margins must just be that fine, I suppose.

Think momentum is massive too due to amount of games.

13 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

I'm not even going to click and read that. :lol:

Large Samuel in the shit and trying to deflect the excrement from himself, it's a real lifetime skill of his.