Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its official #Cans #Jimbo's telly

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

Posted Images

I love all of you. We've stuck together through this shit for years and it's a genuine pleasure to be able to enjoy the reward with everyone here.

Haven't even been drinking, just the fucking truth. :D

• Like 10
1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I love all of you. We've stuck together through this shit for years and it's a genuine pleasure to be able to enjoy the reward with everyone here.

You soft shite

• Haha 10

Literally as the news was coming in last night I felt the left side of my face go numb. Apparently it's bells palsy likely caused by an infection. Been given a load of antibiotics and steroids which 9 times out of 10 clears it up. What I'm taking from it is it was Gods way of giving me a little punishment, so I never have to destroy myself with cognitive dissonance  over the moral complication of who our owners are 😄

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Alex said:

Brill for the young uns. We won nowt in the 90s but I wouldn’t change it for the world. I hope they enjoy the ride. 

This is it. I’m sitting here with my kids, so excited, and knowing the ride we had then, their future is going to be phenomenal. 

:lol:  I’m even trying to talk my daughter out of Cambridge university because of the buzz that’s going to be around Newcastle.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Where’s the apology, fucknuts? :lol:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Exactly how I feel. So happy for everyone.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

This is it. I’m sitting here with my kids, so excited, and knowing the ride we had then, their future is going to be phenomenal. 

:lol:  I’m even trying to talk my daughter out of Cambridge university because of the buzz that’s going to be around Newcastle.

Are you fucking mental? Mind, if she’s good enough for Cambridge she’ll have enough nouse to ignore you ;) 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4
9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Exactly how I feel. So happy for everyone.

Was this feeling before or after you were laughing at one of the lads worrying about losing his job? 
Get to fuck man. 

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Staveley hasn't made a decision on Bruce.

Hahahhaa fuck off.  She know's.  See ya later you cheesy chips loving cunt.

I love that the media is pushing that one. There’s not a single person in football outside of Mike Ashley’s lot that would keep him, he’s the main risk to the club getting relegated on what fucking planet would they keep him :lol: meanwhile she’s saying in interviews they’d like to win the league within 5 years. 

• Like 4