Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

are you telling me you wouldn't take one for the team? 

Well, seeing as the post you quoted has me basically saying I would, your question seems a tad obsolete ;)

7 minutes ago, adios said:

That what a key is, you lunatic. :lol: 

:dunno: when I was doing coke or MDMA a key was literally a door key with whatever on it.

I know a Key is a Kg in films, but this is real life mother fuckers.

Edited by The Fish

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

:dunno: when I was doing coke or MDMA a key was literally a door key with whatever on it.

I know a Key is a Kg in films, but this is real life mother fuckers.

I don't understand.

1 hour ago, Kitman said:

If this lot is serious, they should check all of the club's contracts. Ashley showed at Rangers what a cunt he is at stitching up onerous contracts that robbed the club of much needed revenue. He needs to be completely gone, the greedy oaf.

Reviewing contracts and any ongoing legal cases are standard due diligence tasks during an acquisition. Any half decent business man would have a team going through them in detail. 

I suppose, in simple terms, they'd be doing a projection of the impact the HMRC case could have in financial terms. If the likelihood is strong enough but they're still interested, you'd expect the bid amount to be adjusted accordingly. If Ashley is smart(fat chance), he'll have done his own calculations and have a price in his mind that factors it in.

People have talked about big points deductions but is that really likely? Why punish the football side of it? Does it have something to do with the FA? Havent read a lot on this admittedly.  If there's fraud you jail the officials and fine them and/or the company. You wouldnt punish, say a retailer, by telling them to throw out 40% of their stock or shut down shop for 12 hours a day. 

Just now, adios said:

I don't understand.

When you're in a club/bar, scoop some coke onto your key, lift to nose, snort, job done.

Means you don't have to use grimy surfaces or roll up notes or owt. 

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

When you're in a club/bar, scoop some coke onto your key, lift to nose, snort, job done.

Means you don't have to use grimy surfaces or roll up notes or owt. 

Oh Fish...

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

In all seriousness, I am not cheering until its officially announced. 

Knowing that cunt he will have slipped into the contract that all advertising needs to be ShiteDirect for the next 20 years.

I'm fairly certain it'll be in the contract that all Sports Direct sinage MUST be removed

3 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Reviewing contracts and any ongoing legal cases are standard due diligence tasks during an acquisition. Any half decent business man would have a team going through them in detail. 

I suppose, in simple terms, they'd be doing a projection of the impact the HMRC case could have in financial terms. If the likelihood is strong enough but they're still interested, you'd expect the bid amount to be adjusted accordingly. If Ashley is smart(fat chance), he'll have done his own calculations and have a price in his mind that factors it in.

People have talked about big points deductions but is that really likely? Why punish the football side of it? Does it have something to do with the FA? Havent read a lot on this admittedly.  If there's fraud you jail the officials and fine them and/or the company. You wouldnt punish, say a retailer, by telling them to throw out 40% of their stock or shut down shop for 12 hours a day. 

When she goes up to the suite to negotiate he will be wearing a bathrobe.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official