Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

‘Another boring Sunday afternoon, think I’ll crack open a beer and wind up some Geordies online’.

One hour late and life in tatters:

AA351320-310E-44B4-9CAF-31234FC928C0.gif

:lol: 

Fucking hell lads. I was going to suggest a temporary stoppage on new sign ups, but maybe we just make people who sign up take a look at this thread before they are able to try and troll. 

• Haha 2
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

I think it's fair to say that the journalists aren't winning hearts and minds from our lot on this.   We're going to have a club-wide siege mentality at this rate. As Strawb says, thick skin

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, v.old said:

Wild Arabia on BBC Four now for bit of info on culture and natural history relating to our new overlords chums.

If there’s any TV/film company that’s consistently turning out programmes better than the BBC Natural History department is like to see it, and that goes for any genre. 
Everything they do, without fail, is world class. 

An American pal of mine was fucking livid a few years back when one of Attenborough’s series was released over there with Neil Degrasse-Tyson narrating instead of him. 

• Like 1

Aye, I was watching that Through the Americas show with Simon Whatshisface and they were interviewing some homeless woman in California and the one thing she knew about the UK was David Attenborough.

Commercial TV would never invested that sort of money in his shows. Another reason to protect the BBC, if you needed one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

By allowing them to own our club, we are bringing them into public spotlight where they can be scrutinised! I've read so more debate on Saudis and human rights in the last few days than I have in the last few years aal awwa, so my conscience is clear!

Fuck off

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

By allowing them to own our club, we are bringing them into public spotlight where they can be scrutinised! I've read so more debate on Saudis and human rights in the last few days than I have in the last few years aal awwa, so my conscience is clear!

9FC84C56-55E6-4ED5-944F-67A958E50ABB.gif

• Jaysus... 1
2 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

You know, I’m not afraid to admit when I’ve been wrong, it’s how we grow as a person and hopefully I learn from my mistakes. 
t00nraider2 here has finally shown me that I can be wrong about a person, even when I’ve made a fairly solid judgement of them, and for that I thank them. 
I’d always believed Michael Owen was the dullest, most fucking tedious little cunt on the planet, and here’s t00nraider2 just blowing him out of the water. 

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You know, I’m not afraid to admit when I’ve been wrong, it’s how we grow as a person and hopefully I learn from my mistakes. 
t00nraider2 here has finally shown me that I can be wrong about a person, even when I’ve made a fairly solid judgement of them, and for that I thank them. 
I’d always believed Michael Owen was the dullest, most fucking tedious little cunt on the planet, and here’s t00nraider2 just blowing him out of the water. 

:lol: his attempts at wummery are pretty sad and dreary. Hard to see the point of posting on here as a fake fan. Or as a real one for that matter

• Haha 2

The bottom line is that no team in Europe, whether top 6 or not, would turn down ownership by PIF, and each team's supporters would be saying precisely what we are saying.  Jealousy is uppermost in any criticism from the supporters of every other team - FUCK THEM! :nufc: 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Exactly how I feel :lol: 

Spent the last few weeks refusing to entertain the idea that “this time”, it might actually be true. Still expecting some incompetence on our side or “twitter outrage” to scupper it.

Its like when you start to think about the infinity of the universe and your brain suddenly stops functioning :lol: 

Having lived through the Keegan years I consider myself fairly lucky, but what this will do for the kids and the feel good factor for the everyone connected to a Newcastle supporter is quite tremendous.

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Exactly how I feel :lol: 

Spent the last few weeks refusing to entertain the idea that “this time”, it might actually be true. Still expecting some incompetence on our side or “twitter outrage” to scupper it.

Its like when you start to think about the infinity of the universe and your brain suddenly stops functioning :lol: 

Having lived through the Keegan years I consider myself fairly lucky, but what this will do for the kids and the feel good factor for the everyone connected to a Newcastle supporter is quite tremendous.

As long as they get the hang of this football lark I'm easy. :good:

• Haha 3