Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

I think it's fair to say that the journalists aren't winning hearts and minds from our lot on this.   We're going to have a club-wide siege mentality at this rate. As Strawb says, thick skin

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Insiders close to the takeover bid suggested that Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur were among those clubs that opposed it.

:lol: We’re not allowed nice things because “the big boys” (fuckin Spurs :lol: ) won’t allow it 

I fuckin hate the Saudis but that’s as cuntish as it was fuckin predictable....

• Like 3

Fucking Liverpool.  Set of cunts.  

Don't want anyone else having a go eh?  cunts.

This surly isn't going to ho down well.  A time where the area etc need investment.  Oh well.  Well done Masters you have well and truly fucked this eh.  You fucking Villa cunt.

I just knew this wouldn't go through.  We are not allowed to have a chance at any glory.  That's for the big 16 clubs or whatever fucking shite it is.

But to have other clubs even asking the PL to not allow it is just fucking rank.

• Like 2

There’s talk of a US bid, which, if it happens, all well and good- anyone but fucking Ashley. 

I guarantee though, there won’t be a single question raised , anywhere, about the abysmal domestic and international human rights abuses carried out by the US. 

Also, fuck the Spuds, and double fuck the Wallpushers. 

• Like 5

I might misinterpret something but if I read the statement as well as the times article correctly then the agreement between Ashley and the consortium did expire. Therefore the buyers couldn’t pursue it any longer without having to find a new agreement. That’s when Ashley might have tried to raise the fee. As there was no further contract in place the consortium had no other option then pull the plug.

If that’s the case then the PL is even more incompetent than I thought because they must have been aware of a date until when they had to make a decision.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Like 1

:lol: Glad to see after all the talk of how Liverpool are such ferocious competitors that they’re so willing to welcome other challengers. Spurs can fuck right off as well, enjoy paying for that massive new stadium while never getting near the CL again. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Honestly they’re absolutely shameless. 

It’s great to see all the outpouring of joy from all these journalists, Qatari mouthpieces etc because they’ve succeeded in their goals, there’s going to be no piracy at all now of the MENA PL rights!!

How the fuckin fuck does Delaney think that's going to fuckin work?? 

PIF: "Hi Premier League can we buy NUFC please?"

PL: "No, because of x, y & z"

PIF: "Ok, how about MUFC??" 

PL:  "Errr..."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol: We’re not allowed nice things because “the big boys” (fuckin Spurs :lol: ) won’t allow it 

I fuckin hate the Saudis but that’s as cuntish as it was fuckin predictable....

Yes the same cunts that you signed the letter with have stabbed you in the back. Fucking Karma. FTM 

Like when you wanted to plunge an entire league of clubs into debt on the off chance you could stop being fucking shit for five minutes to make the playoffs in League One, you mean? And then decided that was the moral high ground because that’s what worked for you? Like when you defended a nonce because he scored past us? You are out of your depth here. Quit while you’re behind, you tit

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Staveley was in tears as she spoke about the consortium’s decision today to withdraw the £300 million offer to Newcastle’s owner, Mike Ashley.

I have a strong desire to, erm, comfort her.  ^_^

• Haha 3

I can see that you are very upset, it must hurt when you think you are friends with the big boys and then the cunts stab you in the back lol. By the way it wasn’t just liverpool and united, Chelsea and Arsenal part of it too. Not sure about Burnley but I’d imagine so as let’s face it they are a similar sized club, albeit with a smaller fan base, and they don’t want you being able to be able to compete with them in the transfer market. Lol. FTM 

1 minute ago, Tim said:

I can see that you are very upset, it must hurt when you think you are friends with the big boys and then the cunts stab you in the back lol. By the way it wasn’t just liverpool and united, Chelsea and Arsenal part of it too. Not sure about Burnley but I’d imagine so as let’s face it they are a similar sized club, albeit with a smaller fan base, and they don’t want you being able to be able to compete with them in the transfer market. Lol. FTM 

How was Burton did you say?

• Haha 2
Just now, Tim said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47otnip1inudabbkdsh7