Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

I think it's fair to say that the journalists aren't winning hearts and minds from our lot on this.   We're going to have a club-wide siege mentality at this rate. As Strawb says, thick skin

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I fixed the balls on the abacus we bought our teenaged daughter on her 1st birthday, and Mrs.F came up and said

” Oh, that’s so lovely, but what are the little ball things”

I said

” It’s the little things that count.”

go.gif

• Haha 1

So it looks like Masters is in more trouble with the Premier League clubs this morning, a Chinese broadcaster is withholding payment of £160 million that was due in March and it looks like he has done virtually nothing to get it back apart from just wait.

49 minutes ago, Carl said:

Sky Sports gagging reporters this morning 

Well it is International Gimp Tuesday (notice Scotty is quiet today?)

15 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

The fat man know this is his last chance to walk away with any semblance of a profit, he will be blowing Masters for baccy if he thinks it will sway them.

15 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Masters was put there to take the hit on these things.... Aye I've got me tin foil hat and ear flaps on.

He's doing a cracking job then, not sure how many watches, cans of coke or low rate borrowing deals will be coming his way when it's over though 

Edited by Carl

I see Ashley is apparently thinking about suing the PL. If they ever had the intention of making a statement they will rather keep their mouth shut or be very wary.

It will be very interesting as Ashley will be in possession of the whole communication of the PL with the consortium as it had to go through the club.

• Like 1

So everyone thought it was going through until the Qataries stepped in and now the Premier league must decide who is the better of two evils, the fact that the rest of the MENA region are on the side of the Saudis gives me hope.

45 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I see Ashley is apparently thinking about suing the PL. If they ever had the intention of making a statement they will rather keep their mouth shut or be very wary.

It will be very interesting as Ashley will be in possession of the whole communication of the PL with the consortium as it had to go through the club.

Could you imagine if ashley actually forced this through, he'd be a hero ffs :D

yeah, i know it's wishful thinking, but ffs ashley as a hero !!!!