World Cup 2018

Meenzer

I’m glad we are giving these a good hiding, they’re a fucking disgrace tbh. That big bloke at the back is just acting like some Charva. They’re not even trying to play the ball on corners and have been swinging elbows since kick off. 

Really letting themselves down here. Good on the England lot though, just being ruthless. I think the second half could get really fucking nasty mind. 

• Like 2

Shame to give this fucking disgrace of a team a moment to celebrate. 

Theres another rugby tackle on Maguire by a bloke on a yellow card. They should have about 9 men at this point. 

6-1 :lol:

Its funny but Henderson and Loftus-cheek both completely switched off, if either had run in to cover rather than standing there they would've cut that ball out

• Like 1

I don't like how static our defence becomes when appealing for offside, we'll be punished by belgium if we do that but its twice this half now that players have just stopped with their arms up looking at the linesman rather than making sure they are still covering.