World Cup 2018

Meenzer

Argentina finally start their only passing midfielder and, surprise surprise, he lasers a 40+ yard pass right onto messis run for him to score. 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Like the look of the England training top.

Had a look and sold out everywhere online. They are going on ebay for nearly £100 :blink:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/England-Training-Top-Shirt-Football-Russia-World-Cup-2018-MEDIUM/283020183176?hash=item41e5514688:g:tfwAAOSwIeFbLQJZ

Nice timing from the seller for the auction to finish.

37 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fingers of God :lol:

2FC76BB0-4483-4003-948A-DB5A49F5F152.jpeg

As a quarter Italian, may I interpret what I think Maradona mouthed while giving the double middle finger?  I believe he may have said "vaffanculo," which some of you may have guessed means go fuck yourself.  :D

Edited by LooneyToony

28 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

As a quarter Italian, may I interpret what I think Maradona mouthed while giving the double middle finger?  I believe he may have said "vaffanculo," which some of you may have guessed means go fuck yourself.  :D

Why would Spanish-speaking Maradona use Italian to swear at English-speaking Nigerian fans? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Why would Spanish-speaking Maradona use Italian to swear at English-speaking Nigerian fans? 

Looney Tony: "Hey! Monkey fist! Vaffanculo already!" :finger:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Looney Tony: "Hey! Monkey fist! Vaffanculo already!" :finger:

Wassa madda you?

1 hour ago, LooneyToony said:

No, you may not 

• Haha 1