Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Oi knobheads! Stop discussing the ending of a film that some of us still want to see!

There's a fucking spoiler warning

Aye but it's miles from the text, could have made the text smaller, or white.

Edited by Happy Face

Oi knobheads! Stop discussing the ending of a film that some of us still want to see!

There's a fucking spoiler warning

Aye in ewerk's post. But when you keep coming back to the "Film you recently Watched" thread, you don't expect to read continued discourse on the ending of a film that only came out last weekend. Save that for the "Film you recently ruined" thread.

Excited? It's all I can do not to post a new thread on here everytime I learn something more about it. :)

Darren Bousman (the director) said the MPAA haven't censored it too much, and that it'll be just over the 2 hour mark. Oh and it'll make Saw 2 look like a Disney film. :lol::lol::D

That poster....they mixed Tobin Bell's blood with the ink to make the red. <_<

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/7399

http://www.stubhub.com/saw3 (if you want to buy one :D)

Excited? It's all I can do not to post a new thread on here everytime I learn something more about it. <_<

Darren Bousman (the director) said the MPAA haven't censored it too much, and that it'll be just over the 2 hour mark. Oh and it'll make Saw 2 look like a Disney film. :lol::lol::D

That poster....they mixed Tobin Bell's blood with the ink to make the red. :D

Just 16 days and 53 minutes to go.

Excited? It's all I can do not to post a new thread on here everytime I learn something more about it. :)

That poster....they mixed Tobin Bell's blood with the ink to make the red. :D

Just 16 days and 53 minutes to go.

Can't....wait. <_<

The Skeleton Key

Film was alright. Kate Hudson would get some of the Monster-lovin'.

6/10

I've got that waiting at home from Screenselect or LoveFilm as its officially known now.

I liked it. Different from what you get these days and was expecting a 90 minute filler after your comments. However, there was good suspense, a nice twist and an unusual ending (from Hollywood).

7.5 for me. Only thing it lacked was a not enought of Hudson in knickers. 1st movie i have saw in her in and...my god...I would plow that to death!!! :lol:

The Skeleton Key

Film was alright. Kate Hudson would get some of the Monster-lovin'.

6/10

I've got that waiting at home from Screenselect or LoveFilm as its officially known now.

I liked it. Different from what you get these days and was expecting a 90 minute filler after your comments. However, there was good suspense, a nice twist and an unusual ending (from Hollywood).

7.5 for me. Only thing it lacked was a not enought of Hudson in knickers. 1st movie i have saw in her in and...my god...I would plow that to death!!! :lol:

You haven't seen Almost Famous? :lol:

Rectify it.

District 13

no plot.

great stunts, good fight scenes, utter absence of plot; acting or dialogue.

To watch with the lads 8/10

to watch with a girl who needs explained, the awful dialogue and absent plot -1/10

Had a couple of days off sick so I've watched a few films.

A History Of Violence.

Canny but not as good as I expected. It felt a little rushed and seemed ridiculous how good at killing VM's character was, he was supposed to be an ex mob guy not Steven Segal in Nico!

The Princess Bride.

Seen it loads of times but it was Sci Fi again the other day. Fantastic film, just great fun from the off.

Twelve Angry Men.

One of the greatest films of all time and certainly the best court room drama. Fonda and Lee J Cobb have the showey parts but all of the cast are uniformly superb.

His Girl Friday.

Excellent farce with Cary Grant and Rosalind Russell both in superb form.

I also decided to give 2001 another chance but I fell asleep before the end (because I was knackered not because it was boring). I have to say I'm enjoying it much more this time around (probably beacuse I'm not expecting some action sci fi type of film) and I'm looking forward to watching the rest later.

The special effects are brilliant it it's noticable that the spaceship designs have influenced vertually every sci fi film since, especially Star Wars and Alien!

Edited by David Kelly

Fargo just arrived through the post this morning so I shall be giving that a watch later on today.

Oh yah?

Yah. :D

:lol:

You're darned tootin'!

Is it any good though? heard some good reviews of it like.

Fargo just arrived through the post this morning so I shall be giving that a watch later on today.

Oh yah?

Yah. :D

You're darned tootin'!

Is it any good though? heard some good reviews of it like.

It's absoloutley superb.