Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Watched a QUALITY show last night. I thought it was going to be shite, but I fucking loved it, so funny. The show was called SPY. I won't say too much but it's basically this very funny fat boiler playing a James Bond role. Quality show.

:lol: Did you take the Model T or get the charabanc, Stevie?

I don't know about Model T's but in the show, this bloke has an upside doon T. Slightly spoilt it, first film I've ever seen with a hard on showing. He was like John Holmes the lucky cunt.

Montage of Heck. The Kurt Cobain documentary. Really good watch, anyone who liked the band should give it a blast, but it's a good doc even if you didn't.

Thanks Gem. Downloading now.

Went to watch the new Terminator show on Tuesday, got there and it was sold out. Going tomorrow night with the mrs and her canny little niece, hopefully its class, although I've seen plenty people say its pure shite. We'll see.

Went to watch the new Terminator show on Tuesday, got there and it was sold out. Going tomorrow night with the mrs and her canny little niece, hopefully its class, although I've seen plenty people say its pure shite. We'll see.

You'll like it Stevie. It's in colour.

I watched the original Jurassic Park this morning. :) It was my childhood favourite but I hadn't seen it for years since I only had it on VHS. :lol: Still class.

I watched the original Jurassic Park this morning. :) It was my childhood favourite but I hadn't seen it for years since I only had it on VHS. :lol: Still class.

Damn straight Jill. I watched it again a few years back. It's still just as great as it ever was.

Watched Gladiator with the kids last night :lol:

Explained that no one really got hurt as they were all actors like their cousin ( he had his leg amputated in a part as a powder monkey, he got to keep the leg which my two thought was cool as feck :lol: ).

Any concerns we had were swiftly eradicated, as DestructoBoy (5)was on the edge of his seat, laughing like a Bond villain during the opening battle in Germania, whilst his older Sister (8) was puzzled about how he could ride a horse from Germany to Spain without some milk and chocolate.

Cracking film, still.

Whiplash is a quality film and Simmons is excellent. Couldn't focus on the lad's performance cos I was distracted by his scars.