Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Saw 2

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :yes

125827[/snapback]

Good choice, although i was getting a thing for her from the first one and then ahme :yes

125828[/snapback]

dead6go.jpg

(I don't have a pic of Shawnee Smith)

125830[/snapback]

saw2bx.jpg

Not the best one of her but nice chebs on her during the film :lol:

Saw 2

:lol:  :lol:  :D  :yes  :yes

125827[/snapback]

Good choice, although i was getting a thing for her from the first one and then ahme :yes

125828[/snapback]

dead6go.jpg

125830[/snapback]

saw2bx.jpg

125831[/snapback]

shawnee6zl.jpg

:lol:

Saw 2

:lol:  :D  :yes  :yes  :yes

125827[/snapback]

Good choice, although i was getting a thing for her from the first one and then ahme :nufc:

125828[/snapback]

dead6go.jpg

125830[/snapback]

saw2bx.jpg

125831[/snapback]

shawnee6zl.jpg

125833[/snapback]

Go on son get some more screencaps

Saw 2

:D  :yes  :yes  :yes  :nufc:

125827[/snapback]

Good choice, although i was getting a thing for her from the first one and then ahme :nufc:

125828[/snapback]

dead6go.jpg

125830[/snapback]

saw2bx.jpg

125831[/snapback]

shawnee6zl.jpg

125833[/snapback]

125835[/snapback]

shawneewakeup0ma.th.jpg

Saw 2

:D  :yes  :yes  :yes  :nufc:

125827[/snapback]

125828[/snapback]

dead6go.jpg

125830[/snapback]

saw2bx.jpg

125831[/snapback]

shawnee6zl.jpg

125833[/snapback]

125835[/snapback]

shawneewakeup0ma.th.jpg

125836[/snapback]

Yes Brock! Yes!

:nufc:

Night Watch

just plain Awesome, Hollywood pay-a-fucking-ttention!

really well made "Action/Horror" flick.

can't be arsed to go into details, safe to say, you need to watch this film

Silent Hill....

couldn't believe how bad it was, totally shocking

126697[/snapback]

Oh no - Boyo will be mad at you! ;)

126698[/snapback]

The only decent bit was when Ring Of Fire by Johnny Cash came on as its a personal reference to one of me mate's who did certain things with his ex fiancee ;)

**Contains spoilers if you haven't seen it.**

Gans didn't exactly do anyone any favours for those who haven’t played the Silent Hill games 1, 2 & 3. It would be very complicated to understand.

The town Centralia which the silent hill game was partly based is a town in the US in Pennsylvania. Some numpt started a fire in a garbage dump over an open coal seam in May of 1962. The fire was reported and seemed to be quenched at the time, but actually continued underground. It burns to this day so most of the town has been evacuated so it's just like a ghost town there now.

So I understood that part which they added.

Before that happened thou that's where the Silent Hill makers came into it with the story of a cult and a mother who gave birth to a child that all thou was innocent could do things that were beyond this world. That child was sacrificed by the cult like a witch. Obviously something happened where they couldn't follow it straight throw due to the child's own doing.

The child was taken to hospital with 100% burns to her body. When the sacrifice was made the evil within her left but came to her bedside while she lay dying in the hospital in the form of the child and became one with her again. Some how! The good in the child was reborn in a baby as the body died. The baby was taken to an orphanage and then adopted by Rose & Christopher. The baby was named Sharon.

Sharon was obviously summoned back to the town of Silent Hill. Her evil side summoned the reborn child, Sharon, back to the town to make Alessa complete again which is exactly what happened, which is why Rose along with the child, now Alessa again are stuck in that dimension.

It was Alessa who created that town's demons and dimensions to make those suffer, like that cult who did for what they tried to do and as you know Rose & Cybil were caught up in it.

So as you can see, for someone who has played the games and knows more or less what the story is about can understand it better and enjoy it more where as a wider audience wouldn’t have a clue about what they’ve just been watching.

Edited by Geordie Boyo

So basically it's not worth seeing. ;)

I would've thought they'd have adopted a similar stance to the makers of the Resi Evil movies. Ok the second one was shite but they still didn't require you to have played the games to follow what was going on.

You can still enjoy the movie, but just don't take it off face value, actually think about what's happening 'in' the movie as your watching it. It's basically for Silent Hill fettishists like myself.  ;)

126982[/snapback]

;)

I thought Nightwatch was OK. Didnt really live up to the hype. Great concept though

Lucky Number Slevin - Excellent

Stealth - Meh, though was only expecting meh. So as good as I expected

Election - Not the Mathew Broderick/Reese Witherspoon one but a hong kong flick about the election of a a new triad gang leader. Superb

Election - Not the Mathew Broderick/Reese Witherspoon one but a hong kong flick about the election of a a new triad gang leader. Superb

128235[/snapback]

I liked the Matthew Broderick/Reese Witherspoon one tbh.

Fistful Of Dollars....

Brillant

128265[/snapback]

It's class like, if you haven't seen it, you should check out 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly'.

I watched 'Sonatine' starring 'Beat' Takeshi last night. Cracking film.

Scary Movie 4......biggest pile of bollocks I've ever seen. Not funny in the slightest apart from the tom cruise piss-take.

Gonna watch Slither in a mo....

Edited by Geordie Boyo