Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Aren't they for some daft reason going to make a 4th Beverly Hills Cop?

130444[/snapback]

i friggin hope not. the first 2 were legendary, the third one was an embarrassment!

Are you not th inking of die hard 4.0?

130447[/snapback]

Nop i read it the otherday saying Murphy was impressed with the script, we all know why the 3rd one was an embarrassment, was missing the input of this man....

bhc698.jpeg

for 80s films go here

www.fast-rewind.com

some of my faves

beverly hills cop

rocky 4

big trouble in little china

goonies

karate kid

highlander

flight of the navigator

big

masters of the universe

iron eagle ( much better than top gun)

and thats just a start

80s movies were so much better. actual story lines over special effects

130435[/snapback]

You can't hire these type of films anywhere, theres a few cheesy 80's films i wouldn't mind watching. Iron Eagle = class

Revenge of the nerds was always a favourite of mine, funny as fuck when your younger.

80's - worst decade for film ever - exact FACT everyone backed you can't detract or you'll be attacked.

130458[/snapback]

;) Please Happy Face don't hurt 'em!

Nine Lives - 9 separate short stories about 9 women told in single takes that rarely relate to one another. Loved it. Don't bother if you like a good story and a twist at the end. Do though, if you like believable characters well acted and no answers provided.

Nine Lives - 9 separate short stories about 9 women told in single takes that rarely relate to one another.  Loved it.  Don't bother if you like a good story and a twist at the end.  Do though, if you like believable characters well acted and no answers provided.

130487[/snapback]

May as well just follow 9 separate birds around town for 10 minutes each tbh.

Nine Lives - 9 separate short stories about 9 women told in single takes that rarely relate to one another.  Loved it.  Don't bother if you like a good story and a twist at the end.  Do though, if you like believable characters well acted and no answers provided.

130487[/snapback]

80's - worst decade for film ever

;)

Doesnt quite compare with a trucker and his mate fighting against an ancient chinese evil spirit who has stolen his girlfriend in order to marry her and make himself real again. . .

or a teenager who steals a USAF jet and single handeldy takes on the whole iraqi airforce to rescue his dad who has been disowned by the US government.

Howay man!

:blush:

Doesnt quite compare with a trucker and his mate fighting against an ancient chinese evil spirit who has stolen his girlfriend in order to marry her and make himself real again. . .

or a teenager who steals a USAF jet and single handeldy takes on the whole iraqi airforce to rescue his dad who has been disowned by the US government.

Howay man!

130491[/snapback]

;)

You're right like.

D.A.R.Y.L. was the best of the lot tbh.

anyone seen the benchwarmers yet?

John Lovitz' character is class! the school nerd who made a fortune and spent it all on buying KITT, the BatMobile, C3PO etc.

If i was rich thats exactly the sort of crap i would buy! In fact you would see my driving round by St.James in my A Team Van. Id get my mate to drive so i could just slide open the door and jump out the side without him even stopping. . . oh yes!

:o

Howay man!

130491[/snapback]

;)

You're right like.

D.A.R.Y.L. was the best of the lot tbh.

130494[/snapback]

or wargames. kid hacks into the government super computer using a ZX spectrum and nearly starts world war 3 :blush:

shit! cant believe i forgot this one. the last starfighter. kid completes asteroids type arcade game in his local caravan park and gets recruited by aliens to fight in their intergalactic war and save their planet. . .

i can only dream :blush:

Edited by J69

John Lovitz' character is class! the school nerd who made a fortune and spent it all on buying KITT, the BatMobile, C3PO etc.

If i was rich thats exactly the sort of crap i would buy! In fact you would see my driving round by St.James in my A Team Van. Id get my mate to drive so i could just slide open the door and jump out the side without him even stopping. . .  oh yes!

130495[/snapback]

You'd be driving. They'd be drunk in the back. ;)

If i was rich thats exactly the sort of crap i would buy! In fact you would see my driving round by St.James in my A Team Van. Id get my mate to drive so i could just slide open the door and jump out the side without him even stopping. . .  oh yes!

130495[/snapback]

Sounds a lot like The 40 Year Old Virgin.

mmmmmmmm Catherine Keener *off to check was she in FHM's list*

130495[/snapback]

You'd be driving. They'd be drunk in the back. ;)

130498[/snapback]

the ateam has no regard to laws, these are for mere civilians. BA would be driving pissed out of his skull muttering to himself. . . i aint getting on no plane foool!

130495[/snapback]

Fucking hom

john carpenter is a legend, the things that must go on in that mans head  ;)

130450[/snapback]

Agreed. Until he lost the fucking plot. Wouldn't see one of his new movies now, even if the lovely Fearne Cotton promised to blowi me non-stop for the duration.....

130495[/snapback]

Fucking hom

130522[/snapback]

you would be the first person id shoot in the head after jumping out, twice

130556[/snapback]

You'd have to shoot him with turnips or summat after being locked in a shed with various tick-a-tong-tings and vegetables.

130556[/snapback]

Forget your gun?

I knew when i posted that id get a sarky commeny. im just surprised it took you a whole day!

130928[/snapback]

Any relation to Ali Khamenei? :blink:

I just moved and my internet only came online this morning. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay.

The Virgin Suicides. Not a patch on the book - it's atmospheric enough and captures the mood of the time well, but inevitably couldn't go into anywhere near as much depth on the characters, which is what the whole story lives and dies on really.

• 2 weeks later...