Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

@David Kelly Did you watch Ghost Stories in the cinema or is there a decent copy knocking about?  I regularly get scared shitless at horrors but I've never understood how that can happen in a cinema surrounded by people?

I'm reticent to ask this btw as you are the king of spoilers, so not plot points please. ;)  

2 hours ago, adios said:

@David Kelly Did you watch Ghost Stories in the cinema or is there a decent copy knocking about?  I regularly get scared shitless at horrors but I've never understood how that can happen in a cinema surrounded by people?

I'm reticent to ask this btw as you are the king of spoilers, so not plot points please. ;)  

Don't start with Gemmils shit.  I went to the cinema to see it.  It was a 9.20 showing on Friday night so it wasn't very busy.  Dunno whether that made a difference.  I don't usually get scared with horrors.  Mind you I usually think they're shit so I don't watch many.

You need to start watching them properly - ie. alone in the dark in the dead of night (preferably stoned). ;)  

I'm the opposite though, I can get decent scares out of the most mediocre of horrors (under the right conditions).

Watching Demolition Man

Joel Silver is a one man hit factory!

14 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Don't start with Gemmils shit.  I went to the cinema to see it.  It was a 9.20 showing on Friday night so it wasn't very busy.  Dunno whether that made a difference.  I don't usually get scared with horrors.  Mind you I usually think they're shit so I don't watch many.

Spoilers man, ffs!

2 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

There's some shite in there aswell mind, Road House, Streets On Fire, Predator 2, Jumpin Jack Flash,  Last Boy Scout is average.

Road House is so shit it's good

I watched some of it last week.  There's certainly flaws to it but it still stands up there with some of Willis's best films for me.  Halle Berry is stunning in it too.

And Predator 2 is excellent too.  Mainly because Bill Paxton basically plays Hudson from Aliens in it.

Edited by David Kelly

Road House is so shit it's good

Bullshit. 

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

And Predator 2 is excellent too.  Mainly because Bill Paxton basically plays Hudson from Aliens in it.

Bill Paxton's acting in Aliens is some of the worst I've ever seen so that is not a good thing.

9 hours ago, The Fish said:

There's a new Predator movie in the works, Shane Black is taking the helm. Looks like it's set in modern(ish) day.

Given the current climate in Luvvieland, they’ll want to be veerrrry careful who they cast. 

• Haha 2