Spurs

adios

Aye not much to care about with this one, I’d like us to finish top 10 but that would just be a nice finish to a good season. 

Chuffed that this one is a dead rubber fixture for us mind. 

22 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Trying to give a fuck, failing.

Really wish our first game at this stadium wasn't this pointless end of season league game.

Honestly I'm happy enough for Spurs away to be a pointless fixture this season.  

5 minutes ago, adios said:

Honestly I'm happy enough for Spurs away to be a (pointless) fixture this season.  

28 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Really wish our first game at this stadium wasn't this (pointless) end of season league game.

Pointless?  wot the fuck d'ye mean by pointless? explain yersels like!

• Like 1

Aye, imagine the stress going into these last two games needing points. Spurs and fucking Chelsea. Glad we're home and dry even if it does suck the edge out of the last few games.

It's only ten minutes in and this cunt commentating with the god awful Tony Gayle is definitely up for Spurs isn't he? Would prefer a foreign stream so I didn't have to listen to the utter rhubarb they come out with.

4 minutes ago, adios said:

@ewerkany of your channels up to scratch?

Sportsklub 4 is the only one I can get to work, shit quality and foreign commentary but at least it isn’t buffering.

• Like 1