This is the news!

Anorthernsoul

8 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I’m guessing he was still a probationer so could be canned easily.

Aye, I think the probation period is two years so you’re probably right. Sounds like he was well-advised by his union rep like :lol: although it doesn’t seem like he had a lot of choice about having to come clean 

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, I think the probation period is two years so you’re probably right. Sounds like he was well-advised by his union rep like :lol: although it doesn’t seem like he had a lot of choice about having to come clean 

He's all over Facebook claiming he was hard done to and it was just "banter" texts. 

I mean it's not easy to get into the police, and I know for a fact it's hammered into you what you can and can't do when it comes to accessing the PNC/breaching confidentiality etc.

It makes you wonder what goes through peoples heads sometimes. The last 2 years of his career binned off for "banter"

19 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He's all over Facebook claiming he was hard done to and it was just "banter" texts. 

I mean it's not easy to get into the police, and I know for a fact it's hammered into you what you can and can't do when it comes to accessing the PNC/breaching confidentiality etc.

It makes you wonder what goes through peoples heads sometimes. The last 2 years of his career binned off for "banter"

Yeah. He’s been an absolute idiot. I also forgot you had ‘beef’ with the family ;) 

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Yeah. He’s been an absolute idiot. I also forgot you had ‘beef’ with the family ;) 

Your memory is unmatched on here :lol: 

It's a lose/lose for all involved tbh. Never nice to see anyone lose their livelihood

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alex said:

I also forgot you had ‘beef’ with the family ;) 

30 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Your memory is unmatched on here :lol: 

Mine isn’t. 

Details please :lol:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/02/2024 at 16:44, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

There’s also a massive crackdown on misbehaviour in the Police after recent events 

Just thinking about this in relation to the recent revelations about the Nottinghamshire Police:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/feb/19/police-shared-graphic-details-nottingham-attack-victims-whatsapp
which I think backs up what I was saying about them looking after their own in the case of ‘experienced officers’. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The Met needs ripping up and starting again.

4 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

There is no point investigating anything until there is a death, it seems.

It’s mental isn’t it? 

A few years back when my laddie was in cubs, they asked for parents who could assist on a day-long bike ride they were planning. 
I volunteered and they asked us all to do an enhanced CRB check. 
( At no point were any of us going to be alone with a child, we were in groups of 1 Scout leader , 2 parents, and 6-7 kids.) 

WTF kind of checks did the Met run, if any? 

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’s mental isn’t it? 

A few years back when my laddie was in cubs, they asked for parents who could assist on a day-long bike ride they were planning. 
I volunteered and they asked us all to do an enhanced CRB check. 
( At no point were any of us going to be alone with a child, we were in groups of 1 Scout leader , 2 parents, and 6-7 kids.) 

WTF kind of checks did the Met run, if any? 

Clearly none. I got a CRB check to work in social housing, despite being in a job that had little to no interaction with residents. 

I also know of someone not getting shortlisted with Northumbria Police because they had a tattoo with swearing in it (not me, none of mine are vulgar :lol:). But this cunt was perfectly fine to employ.

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I also know of someone not getting shortlisted with Northumbria Police because they had a tattoo with swearing in it

Fair enough that mind, a copper with “cunt” tatted across his forehead wouldn’t be a good look ( as well as being utterly superfluous). 

They let this lad in though, but only as a door for the Traffic Cops. 

main-qimg-99820ad10b4d2ab4aa8fca9db055b3

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Fair enough that mind, a copper with “cunt” tatted across his forehead wouldn’t be a good look ( as well as being utterly superfluous). 

They let this lad in though, but only as a door for the Traffic Cops. 

main-qimg-99820ad10b4d2ab4aa8fca9db055b3

Had a bit of checkered past apparently 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Had a bit of checkered past apparently 

Him and his mate, both obsessed with Chess, were sat in the lobby of a hotel, trying to outdo each other last Christmas 

The manager threw them out saying,

” Sorry, no chess nuts boasting in an open foyer”. 

• Sad 1
  • Jaysus... 1