This is the news!

Anorthernsoul

32 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Him and his mate, both obsessed with Chess, were sat in the lobby of a hotel, trying to outdo each other last Christmas 

The manager threw them out saying,

” Sorry, no chess nuts boasting in an open foyer”. 

767ae22fb9e9b08cc0c42f9ad8a467d2.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Him and his mate, both obsessed with Chess, were sat in the lobby of a hotel, trying to outdo each other last Christmas 

Foyers never close marra.  

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

frustrated despicable me GIF

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Carlton or Collingwood? 

Need to see if he has any teeth before we can rule out Collingwood.

8 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Need to see if he has any teeth before we can rule out Collingwood.

If he's got a meth habit he's most likely from Geelong but just tells people he's from Melbourne.

BTW @Monkeys Fist there's still a few other teams in Melbourne that play that ridiculous fucking game.

Hawthorn, Western Bulldogs aka Fitzroy (I had a mate who supported them and literally died of a heart attack after they finally won a trophy after 50 years), St Kilda, Essendon, Melbourne, North Melbourne and Richmond.

It's such a provincal game that 10/18 team in a national league come from one city with just 5 million people, fucking stupid.

• Haha 2

I’ve pitched a “Super Sat’da” competitive giant leek growing league to Sky , with teams made up of the various different allotment associations in Eshinton and Bairdlintin. 

They told me never to contact them again. 

• Haha 6

14 hours ago, sammynb said:

If he's got a meth habit he's most likely from Geelong but just tells people he's from Melbourne.

BTW @Monkeys Fist there's still a few other teams in Melbourne that play that ridiculous fucking game.

Hawthorn, Western Bulldogs aka Fitzroy (I had a mate who supported them and literally died of a heart attack after they finally won a trophy after 50 years), St Kilda, Essendon, Melbourne, North Melbourne and Richmond.

It's such a provincal game that 10/18 team in a national league come from one city with just 5 million people, fucking stupid.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

That international rules or whatever it’s called where they combine Aussie Rules and Gaelic Football btw. Does that still exist? What a parcel that is 

13 hours ago, ewerk said:

Nah, a lot of people over here lost interest in it so it hasn't been on for a few years now.

Think the Irish got sick of the Aussies kicking shit out of them 

Brisbane Lions Football GIF by NAB

• 3 weeks later...