TheGingerQuiff

Other games 2019/2020

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

That’s the most Man U thing in history tbh 

2nd Chelsea goal ruled out as well

A matter of time before someone is sent off

:lol: The Chelsea fans are going to have a meltdown here. Giroud goal ruled out by VAR as his toe was off, they’d also had a prior goal ruled out after Azpilicueta was shoved and then in turn shoved Williams, the push on Azpilicueta was ignored but his shove meant the goal was ruled out. 

Edited by Howay

Fucking horrific listening to 'Fletch' and 'Macca' commentating on the Liverpool game. In a fiercely contested field, they're probably THE worst around so much so, that if I discovered a time machine, I'd go back to my mother's old house, find her knitting needles and stick them in my ears. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 1

On 15/02/2020 at 08:05, Kid Dynamite said:

1. Measure offsides from where the players feet are planted. Removes the ridiculous armpit or hovering knee offsides. 

2.There should be clear daylight between the 2 VAR lines, otherwise it’s level.

Id also be tempted to say you cant be offside if the ball is played backwards, but that happens so rarely it probably isn’t needed. And the first 2 points would have ensured the goal stood last night anyway.

The Offside Law was amended in 1990 to stop some of the stupid offside decisions. We’ve gone backwards with it this season 

So effectively a player can be a whole

stride in front of the last man, as long as the back of his heel is in line with the defender.

Class :lol:

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

if I discovered a time machine, I'd go back to my mother's old house, find her knitting needles and stick them in my ears. 

Not where I was expecting you to to with the knitting needles.  Surely if you had a time machine, there was a better option you could have considered. :scratchchin:

• Haha 1

What the actual fuck is changing in the offside law?

IFAB offside law

“A player is in an OFFSIDE position if: Any part of the head, body or feet is in the opponents’ half (excluding the halfway line) and nearer to the opponents’ goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent.”

Wenger offside law

“A player will be deemed ONSIDE if any part of the head, body or feet is level or behind the second-last opponent — even if other parts are in front.”

Absolutely fuck all. 'Even of other parts are in fron'  So basically arms? That's all. 

6 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Not where I was expecting you to to with the knitting needles.  Surely if you had a time machine, there was a better option you could have considered. :scratchchin:

Alright, Mr Logic? I was being ironic and dramatic, luvvie. :D

0-dramatic-0.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Just seen the bin dippers score.

No doubt 'Another special night at Anfield' awaits.

Yeah....

:lol:

The atmosphere last night was ferocious. I'm not saying the scousers can't put a decent show on themselves but I don't think the Athleti players and definitely not their manager will be even a tiny bit intimidated. I hope Athleti shithouse them for 90 glorious minutes :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

What the actual fuck is changing in the offside law?

Absolutely fuck all. 'Even of other parts are in fron'  So basically arms? That's all. 

No, it means if any part of your head or legs is onside, you’re given onside. Even if 90% of your body is offside. 

• Confused 1