Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

Klopp resolutely refusing to shake Simeone’s hand before or after the match but shakes the hand of every one of the players he subbed.

I can’t really blame him to be fair.

6 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

hahaha

and another goal 

OWEN: 

"Best team in Europe".

"Madrid have never played a team like that".

"Every team in Europe has breathed a sigh of relief".

I think he's forgetting they couldn't beat Madrid in either game, selfish deluded cunt.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

OWEN: 

"Best team in Europe".

"Madrid have never played a team like that".

"Every team in Europe has breathed a sigh of relief".

I think he's forgetting they couldn't beat Madrid in either game, selfish deluded cunt.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Michael Owen, bitter, bitter, horrible cunt. He's a Scouser tonight, 100% he'd be Man U if they were on the up. I hope the cunt gets forced to watch film after film in the afterlife the fucking beige little runt. 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Michael Owen, bitter, bitter, horrible cunt. He's a Scouser tonight, 100% he'd be Man U if they were on the up. I hope the cunt gets forced to watch film after film in the afterlife the fucking beige little runt. 

His last parting shots were the icing on the cake :

"Tomorrow's another day"

"Sitting 10 men behind the ball, it's certainly not genius"

"Anyone can get beat"

Go on, dry your eyes with your diamond encrusted handkerchief you little fat arsehole :icon_lol:

• Haha 3

:lol: I love that they keep acting like Athletico playing defensive football is new, it’s literally the style they’re known for under Simeone. It’s also a perfectly viable tactic, these bitter cunts need to stop whinging when their favorites lose out to it, many of the same pundits were pulling themselves like mad when Chelsea knocked Barca out years ago by defending deep and hitting on the break. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

And it's just Mrs. Brown's Boys: D'movie on repeat.

Actually he's the sort of cunt who'd probably enjoy that.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: I love that they keep acting like Athletico playing defensive football is new, it’s literally the style they’re known for under Simeone. It’s also a perfectly viable tactic, these bitter cunts need to stop whinging when their favorites lose out to it, many of the same pundits were pulling themselves like mad when Chelsea knocked Barca out years ago by defending deep and hitting on the break. 

And Simeone has been there nearly a decade and it has been highly effective, winning multiple trophies, getting to two CL finals etc. :lol: I’m not a fan of his style but, like you say, it should hardly come as a shock 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And it's just Mrs. Brown's Boys: D'movie on repeat.

Actually he's the sort of cunt who'd probably enjoy that.

If he did like a film, that would be it 

11 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

His last parting shots were the icing on the cake :

"Tomorrow's another day"

"Sitting 10 men behind the ball, it's certainly not genius"

"Anyone can get beat"

Go on, dry your eyes with your diamond encrusted handkerchief you little fat arsehole :icon_lol:

It's understandable why he is, for me the most hated ex Newcastle United player ever.  

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Name me a bigger cunt in world football... I'll wait

What a ridiculous thing to do, you are correct he's a proper cunt of a bloke.  I still hate Owen more . 

• 3 months later...
  • Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021