Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

On 8/27/2019 at 08:23, ewerk said:

That then opens it up to what is obvious and people still wouldn't be happy.

Well, people will always find something to moan about, so there's that. 

But offside should get back to its original purview; preventing attackers gaining an unfair advantage. With the tracking sensors that players wear, it should be possible to accurately state if they're wholly ahead of the defenders.  

On 8/27/2019 at 01:45, essembeeofsunderland said:

You won't be a fan of goal line technology then? The fewer decisions left to the officials means fewer decisions going the way of the top clubs,plus Man Utd.

What the fuck are you talking about?

That Villa disallowed goal is ridiculous. To me it looked like Grealish was fouled, probably twice. He went down AFTER making the pass which was scored from.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Sky were trying to make out that Liverpool goal was a shot for a minute there :lol: 

They were trying their best like. Honestly man :lol: 

Same when Tom Cleverely scored a cross against us.

1 hour ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Just seen that Villa decision :lol:

Disgraceful refereeing from Kevin Friend :lol:

Could have done with Villa and Palace sharing the points, but that was never a dive (despite his post-contact theatrics).

Of course the PGMOL won't accept criticism of the officials, or the implementation of this iteration of VAR.

51 minutes ago, Tom said:

They were trying their best like. Honestly man :lol: 

Same when Tom Cleverely scored a cross against us.

Fair play to the co-commentator who immediately went "Well, it's clearly a cross" I was imagining some serious side-eye while his mongy mate was rubbing one out.

14 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fair play to the co-commentator who immediately went "Well, it's clearly a cross" I was imagining some serious side-eye while his mongy mate was rubbing one out.

*zips up*

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Could have done with Villa and Palace sharing the points, but that was never a dive (despite his post-contact theatrics).

Of course the PGMOL won't accept criticism of the officials, or the implementation of this iteration of VAR.

A very poor decision but Grealish's reputation for theatrics preceded him.

Fancy watching the Rome derby but it's on at the same time as Spurs v Arsenal which I fancy watching as well. Meanwhile I'm bored to tears watching Everton v Wolves in a typically shit atmosphere at Goodison. They're a queer lot Everton, they're on the edge of starting to moan which is their default stance and the only reason they're not is because they're currently winning narrowly. Unless they're playing one of the top sides they just don't want to know as a crowd. Like I say, a strange bunch. Oops! 2-2! A chance for them to really start the boos going, that's such a relief for them. 

I give Souness some stick but really pleased for him not being the biggest bell end on sky today. I've only heard a couple of sentences from him but that's enough, not just his words he even sits like an arrogant cunt. He's also a tory. Ladies and gentleman, Sol Campbell. Making Souness and Mourinho look almost humble. Wow. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I give Souness some stick but really pleased for him not being the biggest bell end on sky today. I've only heard a couple of sentences from him but that's enough, not just his words he even sits like an arrogant cunt. He's also a tory. Ladies and gentleman, Sol Campbell. Making Souness and Mourinho look almost humble. Wow. 

Careful now, he’ll be accusing you of racism.

• Haha 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021