Jump to content

Coronavirus


Anorthernsoul
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

 

I was absolutely convinced this story was gonna end with him dying of corona. What a fucking twist! 

+1 :lol:

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I blame her husband , Sochal Distan Singh. 

:lol: Fake news. That's her cousin. Her husband is the famous half Indian, half Geordie submariner, Gandeep......Gandeep Undawatta. :good:

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 31/03/2020 at 17:16, Gemmill said:

Good point, I need my pacemaker replacing this year, so you cunts can stop in the house and shut your fucking gobs for the next 6 months. 

 

It's gonna get mental when we start doing the corona hokey cokey though. Imagine the first day they re open the pubs ffs. :lol:

 

Pacemaker appointment cancelled. :lol:

Letter received today. I rang the hospital - felt like a cunt doing it but basically said to the lass "I know you've got a lot on, so I'm sorry to be a dick, but this thing was reporting less than 6 months battery left in November.... 😬" 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

 

Pacemaker appointment cancelled. :lol:

Letter received today. I rang the hospital - felt like a cunt doing it but basically said to the lass "I know you've got a lot on, so I'm sorry to be a dick, but this thing was reporting less than 6 months battery left in November.... 😬" 

Time to sacrifice the Roomba for parts. It's what he would've wanted. 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

+1 :lol:

:lol: Fake news. That's her cousin. Her husband is the famous half Indian, half Geordie submariner, Gandeep......Gandeep Undawatta. :good:

 

 

They’ve got a relative who loves karaoke -  Gurupta Singh 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

 

Pacemaker appointment cancelled. :lol:

Letter received today. I rang the hospital - felt like a cunt doing it but basically said to the lass "I know you've got a lot on, so I'm sorry to be a dick, but this thing was reporting less than 6 months battery left in November.... 😬" 

 

Fuckin hell that's mental.  Does it beep like a smoke alarm?

 

 

Seriously though, give PALS a call, they're great at getting things moving in the NHS.  No idea if they can do anything, but they should be able to get it confirmed if it was cancelled in error.

 

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/nhs-services-and-treatments/what-is-pals-patient-advice-and-liaison-service/

 

https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/other-services/Patient-advice-and-liaison-services-(PALS)/LocationSearch/363

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Phil said:

 

Fuckin hell that's mental.  Does it beep like a smoke alarm?

 

 

Seriously though, give PALS a call, they're great at getting things moving in the NHS.  No idea if they can do anything, but they should be able to get it confirmed if it was cancelled in error.

 

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/nhs-services-and-treatments/what-is-pals-patient-advice-and-liaison-service/

 

https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/other-services/Patient-advice-and-liaison-services-(PALS)/LocationSearch/363

 

Cheers Phil. The lass on the phone seemed to think that they would revisit all appointments next week and any considered urgent would be rescheduled to May (and she reckoned that would include mine). We'll see though! Any bother, I'll give this PALS lot a shout so thanks for that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...