Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

2 hours ago, Renton said:

It's funny how you get used to it like. Still getting nearly 100 deaths a day, and its like, meh, nowadays. I mean that's a real person dying every 15 minutes and yet people think its over. I hope you never get in that position. 

People who would have died anyway 

• Jaysus... 2

Reminds me of the Smiths at their best, Sweet and tender hooligan.

A poor woman, strangled in her very own bed as she read
But that's okay, 'cause she was old
And she would have died anyway

15 hours ago, OTF said:

Pretty unfortunate to be burdened with a self obsessed leader who can't organise his own hair let alone the well-being of a nation during a global pandemic.

About the only thing our self-obsessed fundamentalist PM can do.  

Scott Morrison's Christianity is at the heart of his prime ministership

13 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Hardly edgy. People die and this miserable cunt is lamenting that we've become desensitised to it. What an existence 

People die all the time, but how many have died during the pandemic that were avoidable?

On 18/08/2021 at 11:52, Renton said:

It's funny how you get used to it like. Still getting nearly 100 deaths a day, and its like, meh, nowadays. I mean that's a real person dying every 15 minutes and yet people think its over. I hope you never get in that position. 

People are more arsed about this llama 

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

I don't know how much is desensitisation, and how much is just acceptance that we now live in a world with covid, and it kills people at a decent clip. And that's not going away. 

Its the same thing really, isn't it? And it wasn't a criticism, the context was the contrast with Australia who have yet to get into four figures overall and never had more than 30 deaths in a day. Yet here we are with pandemic seemingly over, and exceeding that daily figure by three-fold, every day!