The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

11 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

We’ve been watching Brennan Johnson and Djed Spence (I know the latter is a boro player) so might be something in it? Regardless of a slight lifted performance against Leeds I want rid of Longstaff whether we stay up or go down. 

• Like 2

5 days to go, two signings in. Dry cleaner appointment on hold. 

I was pleasantly surprised to see a bed wetting consensus over on NO. Maybe they’re not that bad after all 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

5 days to go, two signings in. Dry cleaner appointment on hold. 

I was pleasantly surprised to see a bed wetting consensus over on NO. Maybe they’re not that bad after all 

They're worse than us! 

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

in so many ways,

last night I was posting away, glass of wine in hand in true Luke Edwards style (minus the chicken, obvs) thinking, maybe this won’t be so bad after all. 

This morning, less so. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Andrew said:

A potentially fucking brilliant signing. this video 3:15 in

Ah shit, Ive fucked that his breakdown is on another teams video :lol:

• Like 2

He (Guimaeres) was linked heavily with other sides, I didn't know we were interested. Has the journo got a good track record?

Any interest in Adama Traore? The prices being quoted are quite low, we could do worse for around 20m. I do question whether Wolves would sell to us. 

Just now, acrossthepond said:

He (Guimaeres) was linked heavily with other sides, I didn't know we were interested. Has the journo got a good track record?

Any interest in Adama Traore? The prices being quoted are quite low, we could do worse for around 20m. I do question whether Wolves would sell to us. 

Isn’t he just another ASM?

• Tom locked this topic