The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

Just now, acrossthepond said:

Juve are buying Vlahovic, how much more money do they have to spend? And Arsenal have money to spend but can't seem to decide on who they actually want to buy. 

I dont think they want to spend that fee especially when Ibangyamam is sat getting a massive wage and doing fuck all

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Just another /our best and most productive player/

;)

I mean, he’s not going to do much defensively. Doesn’t look up to pick a pass, loves a mazy run etc. can you get away with two of those players in the same side?

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I dont think they want to spend that fee especially when Ibangyamam is sat getting a massive wage and doing fuck all

"Heart lesions", also known as they couldn't find the bleeding thing. He'll be a good fit in the Saudi league, maybe he can play against our lot. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

I mean, he’s not going to do much defensively. Doesn’t look up to pick a pass, loves a mazy run etc. can you get away with two of those players in the same side?

Nah I get you, I wouldn't be too keen on it unless we went for a very different system that meant they didn't need to do any defending.

Those two as the pace outballs would be very worrying for other teams mind you.

32 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Ah shit, Ive fucked that his breakdown is on another teams video :lol:

Not even TWO HOURS in and he's dropping bollocks ah'll ower the shop! Aaaant!!! Did you leave him the instructions? ;)

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

It would be typical of us to agree terms with a string of players then have bids rejected only to finally get a bid accepted but the player to tell us to fuck off.

Aye :lol:

This is why the Leeds win was so critical though.  

• Like 1

Most of these transfers are going to go through at the last minute, aren't they? Makes me feel like a tit checking transfer news every few hours like a moron. Realistically, none of these clubs are going to blink first so it's going to come down to our lot paying up at the last minute or not. 

• Like 1

• Tom locked this topic