Graeme Jones Fraudulent Magz™️ Vs Dinnerlady Roy’s Slippery Palace

Tom

I'm always wary of Zaha deciding to bother his arse when it comes to Palace, so lets hope he's in one of his huffy moods. It's perhaps a bit simplistic to think that ASM possibly starting will push us over the line, but the rest of the players do seem to get a visible lift when he plays. I suppose when you've very little ideas going forward it's a relief to have ASM who can run half the pitch from a simple pass. There's points to be had for us in the next two fixtures, so hopefully we can build a bit of steam off the back of the Everton performance. It could very easily turn into a turgid affair, and not even be mostly our fault given we're up against Woy's boys. I think we'll win whether it's tight or we carry over the intensity from Everton and it's comfortable.

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

:lol: 

Nothing peculiar about that. Bruce has obviously ordered him to get a better view of how the boys are adapting to the new formation and tactics, that Bruce has been working on for 18 months, and have only just bore fruit 😐

Edited by Polarboy