Brighton Rock Suckers v Jones who puts out the Cones

wykikitoon

Fucking Shelvey man, you can’t knock the confidence he has in himself the way he waves everyone off for every set piece then puts in some of the shittest balls you’ll ever see. I just imagine his missus getting an electrician in to fix the wiring in their house and he struts over waving him away before burning the house down due to making a pigs ear of the wiring. 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

Just a thought, but St Max might actually be able to do some damage to Brighton if we could actually pass the ball to him. 

And if he received the ball with even one passing option open to him. There's currently literally nothing we are doing as a team well, no pressing when they have the ball, no movement when we get it. What are they conserving energy for? 

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Fucking Shelvey man, you can’t knock the confidence he has in himself the way he waves everyone off for every set piece then puts in some of the shittest balls you’ll ever see. I just imagine his missus getting an electrician in to fix the wiring in their house and he struts over waving him away before burning the house down due to making a pigs ear of the wiring. 

hes such a prick like, probably my least favourite player that we've ever had 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Can see him standing 20 yards back hurling screwdrivers at the main board.

• Haha 3

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Unless we hit lucky with any new signings hitting the ground running we are 100% fucked.

exactly what im thinking. the mentality and fitness levels that have been instilled in this squad over the last 2 years will mean Howe has hell of a job on his hands, also being 20th come january will obviously mean we'll struggle big time to sign worthwhile players.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

How has Isaac official transfer request withdrawn now Bruce is here letting us take the piss Hayden in the team? I've never seen him do owt

ARE YOU WATCHING QUIFF?!?

• Haha 3