Fede The Mole Must Start v Carrot Crunching Remainers - LET'S BE 'AVIN YOU!

wykikitoon

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Took a full two minutes for them to decide as well. It must have been heartbreaking when they couldn’t find a way to disallow it 

It was dragged out way too long. It was obvious in real time. No idea what the ref was thinking 

• Like 1

Just now, safcforever said:

It was dragged out way too long. It was obvious in real time. No idea what the ref was thinking 

Based on his decision making tonight he was asking "Is there any way I can not give this?" to the VAR

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 247 said:

Norwich have to commit now, we must have some tired legs but they'll be open on the counter at least 

I know they’ve had a couple of decent results but I’ve never seen a team as bad as this since our 15 point season. They have no idea what to do. 
Norwich will finish bottom 

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Shit refs who just want to use VAR as a crutch. If you’re not confident enough to call that in real time, you shouldn’t be managing at the top level

Or reffing, but yes you're 100% right.

Apart from an early ambitious pass that didn't come off Fede has been outstanding defensively and with his distribution plus he won us the pen. No idea why he's not been playing unless one of his legs falls off down the stretch.

• Like 1