Teutonic scouse twats v Eddie & his hot rods

PaddockLad

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

The limp he's putting on now. :lol:

He's like me when a teacher unexpectedly threw me into an 800m race against other schools. I fake limped the first lap and as I ran past he goes "if you can't be bothered, then just stop."

So I did. :lol:

"I picked up an injury in the other 800m I just ran against other even better schools, smashed 'em, you lads are lucky"

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The limp he's putting on now. :lol:

He's like me when a teacher unexpectedly threw me into an 800m race against other schools. I fake limped the first lap and as I ran past he goes "if you can't be bothered, then just stop."

So I did. :lol:

The funniest thing about that story is that you expect us to believe that you were any sort of runner with those knees.

Edited by ewerk
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, OTF said:

"I picked up an injury in the other 800m I just ran against other even better schools, smashed 'em, you lads are lucky"

:lol:

It was like the end of thr Usual Suspects. As soon as he said I could stop I walked that fucking limp off in about 10 steps. 

• Haha 3

If this is a defensive drill where you're supposed to make a tackle then give the ball straight back to the attacking side then we're fucking exceptional at it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The funniest thing is that you expect us to believe that you were any sort of runner with those knees.

What that picture doesn't do justice to is the sheer length of my legs. I guarantee you take three steps to every one of mine. 

It was like the end of thr Usual Suspects. As soon as he said I could stop I walked that fucking limp off in about 10 steps. 

Keyser Slowze

• Haha 7

Ah well. We stayed in it for almost the entire match despite getting completely fucked by the ref. They have every right to hold their heads up. (Except ASM, he's been trying to surrender since the second half began.)

That's a shame. At least it's given the commentators a hand shandy moment to finish their night with. 

I'm pleased for them after they went dead silent when Salah shanked a shot to the corner flag then responded to Wilson bringing the ball down by saying "did he mean it?". Normal service is resumed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Meenzer said:

I'm pleased for them after they went dead silent when Salah shanked a shot to the corner flag then responded to Wilson bringing the ball down by saying "did he mean it?". Normal service is resumed.

I nearly commented on their total lack of response to that Salah spooner at the time but I was getting on my own tits with my whining. 

• Haha 1