Teutonic scouse twats v Eddie & his hot rods

PaddockLad

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

Even still we've had three very good opportunities.

3? Shelveys goal, which caught them off guard, ASM being greedy and the third escapes me. 45 minutes of high pressure doesn't bode well 2nd half. Eddie is going to have to pull out a rabbit in the 2nd half for a point. 

Just now, toonotl said:

There's zero chance I could be a manager. I'd spend the entire half-time talk planning how to leave a bag of shit on Mike Dean's doorstep one at a time each day until Xmas. And then brainstorming with the lads trying to come up with some quirky 'Advent' themed name for our little scheme.

Aye, have you watched Bad Sport on Netflix? It's good if you haven't, and I can totally understand Moggi at Juventus locking the ref in a room after the match to give him some time to think about his decisions. :lol:

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

There's zero chance I could be a manager. I'd spend the entire half-time talk planning how to leave a bag of shit on Mike Dean's doorstep one at a time each day until Xmas. And then brainstorming with the lads trying to come up with some quirky 'Advent' themed name for our little scheme.

Aye, I would be paying a fine every week. Would be in the stands more than Sexy Steve McClaren as a result. Mind, outright abusing the refs on the touchline and calling them worse than shit in interviews worked for Ferguson

• Haha 1

Just now, Chaser said:

3? Shelveys goal, which caught them off guard, ASM being greedy and the third escapes me. 45 minutes of high pressure doesn't bode well 2nd half. Eddie is going to have to pull out a rabbit in the 2nd half for a point. 

I mean we're overwhelmingly unlikely to get a point. We always were. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

Aye, the scorelines respectable at this point, which is already more than I expected

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I would take this result Tbh.  Would rather lose 1 in GD then get dry bummed chasing a goal.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

wireless said we should have had a pen?

Would've been very generous from what I saw (had a meeting at the same time so only caught it once) especially considering the ref and being away at liverpool

Just now, Gemmill said:

It just fucks me off how far we are from them. It's like watching an FA cup game with some non league hopefuls. They get paid more a week than I do in a year yet they can't put a few passes together. It's fucking shambolic. 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, have you watched Bad Sport on Netflix? It's good if you haven't, and I can totally understand Moggi at Juventus locking the ref in a room after the match to give him some time to think about his decisions. :lol:

Haha. Nah. I haven't. I'll have to give it a look.

11 minutes ago, Chaser said:

ASM had a one on one shortly after their dodgy goal. Having to pull a rabbit out of the hat to get anything from this game is not a surprise.

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

God man. That's a pen. lol. TOT is a dumbass.

Looked it in real time, though I think Dean's actually got it right (probably due to some base level guilt about playing on for their first goal) as there was heavier contact from their player before Lascelles came back. Still absolutely bone-headed from Lascelles.

I'm not even going to enjoy it if we get to the level where commentators and analysts are blowing smoke up our arse because we've been on the other end of it for so long.

• Like 2