Teutonic scouse twats v Eddie & his hot rods

PaddockLad

Okay early shout because we were going but now we're not...so I've got 4 tickets to sell (3 together + 1 seperate  for the smelly fucker ☺)  and thought I'd give you, my fellow TT travellers, first dabs before they go on Twitter later. Any NW based Mags on here?..face value £30 + they'll be getting posted tomorrow AM £6-75 royal mail recorded next day 1pm delivery or you won't get them before Wednesday with it being Xmas & that....

Thank you please :D

Edited by PaddockLad

5 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Okay early shout because we were going but now we're not...so I've got 4 tickets to sell (3 together + 1 seperate  for the smelly fucker ☺)  and thought I'd give you, my fellow TT travellers, first dabs before they go on Twitter later. Any NW based Mags on here?..face value £30 + they'll be getting posted tomorrow AM £6-75 royal mail recorded next day 1pm delivery or you won't get them before Wednesday with it being Xmas & that....

Thank you please :D

Waits till I'm asleep to punt them. NOT EVERYONE DOES 9-5, ROB!!!! 

;)

• Haha 2

@PaddockLad,

hope you manage to move them on and not lose out, sure you will though.

bit gutted, checked with mrs and she's working wednesday evening or I would've took 2.

anyway....

does liverpool count as the northwest?

not so sure it does meself you know. I reckon kendal's about the border going up through the lakes to the carlisle area.

I would say the scousers and the mancs are far closer to being welsh than they are true northern. well that's what I tell my old manchester buddy down here anyway, never fails to get a nibble despite it being of a 30 year old vintage!     :)

• Like 3

I shall be honest, I only tuned into the game yesterday on 76 mins.  I was out walking with the fam.  I was hoping to build on the games we have played under Howe and get a point from a team thats been up and down recently.  Rodgers has obviously told them to pipe us down and smash us.

Reading the match thread it sounds like we were very shite.  Were we as bad as Bruce ball?  Or was it individual errors?  From the last bit I saw I didn't think in some parts we were that bad.  But Willock and Lascelles cannot start another game for us.  But, let's be honest they will do.  ASM seemed to be a little more lively than the last few games, but again.  He's getting more like Almiron.  Doesn't know when to fucking release the ball.  I didn't even know Wilson was on the pitch until the full time whistle.

With games coming thick and fast now I just hope teams like Liverpool and City etc start to rotate a few and we can catch a break.

We looked a million miles away from a team capable of nicking something against the big lads yesterday. I had been harbouring similar thoughts, but they'll need to turn up playing a lot better than yesterday to make that happen. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I shall be honest, I only tuned into the game yesterday on 76 mins.  I was out walking with the fam.  I was hoping to build on the games we have played under Howe and get a point from a team thats been up and down recently.  Rodgers has obviously told them to pipe us down and smash us.

Reading the match thread it sounds like we were very shite.  Were we as bad as Bruce ball?  Or was it individual errors?  From the last bit I saw I didn't think in some parts we were that bad.  But Willock and Lascelles cannot start another game for us.  But, let's be honest they will do.  ASM seemed to be a little more lively than the last few games, but again.  He's getting more like Almiron.  Doesn't know when to fucking release the ball.  I didn't even know Wilson was on the pitch until the full time whistle.

With games coming thick and fast now I just hope teams like Liverpool and City etc start to rotate a few and we can catch a break.

First half we held our own without creating much. The positive for me was we kept going after conceding the first had plenty of the ball. 

The less said about the second half the better. We looked every inch a side doomed to relegation. Capitulated after the second went in:  

• Like 1

We were in the game even after the bullshit pen. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think all the goals after that came directly from us giving the ball away?  And the pen was a result of fucking around in our own area. It's basic, fundamental shit that we got punished for. Against Leicester. If we do the same v Liverpool it'll be a fuckin cricket score...

• Like 2

For all the positive improvement since Howe arrived we are still crap in front of goal. Either that last ball never reaches its man or someone has a panic shot, which is too soft/into the defender/into zow Z (delete as applicable).

Watching other teams in the league, they constantly score good goals from outside the box, Shelvey get's it and there is more chance of him cumming in his girlfriend's eye than actually hitting the target.

And if it is one of Almiron/BUJ/ST Maxi, well going with the Shelvey analogy, it's more like pre-cum dribble than getting one's shot off.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, sammynb said:

For all the positive improvement since Howe arrived we are still crap in front of goal. Either that last ball never reaches its man or someone has a panic shot, which is too soft/into the defender/into zow Z (delete as applicable).

Watching other teams in the league, they constantly score good goals from outside the box, Shelvey get's it and there is more chance of him cumming in his girlfriend's eye than actually hitting the target.

And if it is one of Almiron/BUJ/ST Maxi, well going with the Shelvey analogy, it's more like pre-cum dribble than getting one's shot off.

There were a few times on Sunday where we got the ball out wide in a yard of space but instead of putting a ball into the box we cut back in and inevitably lost the ball. And even if we did get it in the box it was normally Wilson in there on his own surrounded by 3 defenders.

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

There were a few times on Sunday where we got the ball out wide in a yard of space but instead of putting a ball into the box we cut back in and inevitably lost the ball. And even if we did get it in the box it was normally Wilson in there on his own surrounded by 3 defenders.

We have done that loads. Usually Almiron and Miggy shit their pants and back it goes m frustrating as fuck. 

Do we start with ASM? Just watched Gallowgate shots poddy and they were discussing it. I say yes because whats the alternative? Hes still one of our biggest threats and I think we need to target TAA as going back he is suspect. 

Just now, wykikitoon said:

We have done that loads. Usually Almiron and Miggy shit their pants and back it goes m frustrating as fuck. 

Do we start with ASM? Just watched Gallowgate shots poddy and they were discussing it. I say yes because whats the alternative? Hes still one of our biggest threats and I think we need to target TAA as going back he is suspect. 

A better side and ASM would be coming off the bench more often than not as he's a left back's nightmare and almost always takes too many touches when there's potentially a pass on. Are Messrs Almiron and Miggy a bit like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? :D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

This is what was most worrying, we had enough of the ball in semi-dangerous areas but consistently did nothing with it, looking far from cohesive. When we inevitably turned the ball over they had plenty of space to move into. We ended up playing into their hands in the second half.

16 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

A better side and ASM would be coming off the bench more often than not as he's a left back's nightmare and almost always takes too many touches when there's potentially a pass on. Are Messrs Almiron and Miggy a bit like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? :D

Apparently he walked straight down the tunnel Sunday and didn't go over to the fans. 

He seems to be a moody cunt since Bruce has left. 

He needs to learn when to pass rather than thinking hes fucking.Maradona 

31 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Are they not the same person?

• Haha 2

As much as I want Lascelles put of the side it would be brutal to Fernandez to bring him in against Liverpool away and then Man City so Lascelles should be given a couple more chances? And if he's not up to standard Fede can come in against Man utd at home.