Teutonic scouse twats v Eddie & his hot rods

PaddockLad

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

What's the chances we have refs actively working against us? These other clubs are not playing for a few marbles and they've already shown with the legal gymnastics against our takeover and against investment that they're willing to make a mockery of the rules. Why would I assume there's a limit to what they'd do to fight against us having access to the same rules as everyone else?

I don't believe for a second that the refs are bent but you could definitely be forgiven for scratching your head at some of the decisions recently. Very strange. 

• Like 1

Just now, OTF said:

It doesn't matter, the ref can stop play anyway especially given the location of where the incident occurred and the nature of it, only a prick would play on with two players down in the middle of the box.

I know,but normally a ref stops the game,and gets praised for looking after the players welfare.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I don't believe for a second that the refs are bent but you could definitely be forgiven for scratching your head at some of the decisions recently. Very strange. 

Just now, essembeeofsunderland said:

I know,but normally a ref stops the game,and gets praised for looking after the players welfare.

Some are bent.When the top clubs get a decision they shouldn’t get,the opposition are cheated.

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"Mo Salah has put it wide. Which happens occasionally. But only occasionally."

:lol:

Have you listened to yourself man? That's not commentary, it's worship. 

But he plays with a smile on his face! Bless him.

We have had some chances.

This is why I would've preferred just a simple 0-2 result. This shit where we hit the front, get fucked by the ref, then fold defensively amid some frustratingly decent chances to score ourselves shit is fuckin tiresome!

In short: Fuck Mike Dean.

Just now, Chaser said:

Got fuck all chance of getting anything here. It's like a training game for them. Embarassing.

Even still we've had three very good opportunities.

• Like 1

There's zero chance I could be a manager. I'd spend the entire half-time talk planning how to leave a bag of shit on Mike Dean's doorstep one at a time each day until Xmas. And then brainstorming with the lads trying to come up with some quirky 'Advent' themed name for our little scheme.

• Haha 3