Teutonic scouse twats v Eddie & his hot rods

PaddockLad

That was 100% a pen if NUFC's Fraser is replaced with scous's Salah with Dean on the pitch. No doubt in my mind.

Our only hope is to keep things close until the last few minutes at which point Dean's instinct to be the centre of attention may overpower his desire to fuck us and we'll get a bullshit call in our favour.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Because the ball ended up going away from the goal it’s not a pen,said the studio ref.

It's a valid point because a goal has never been scored where every touch wasn't towards the goal.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

That's Liverpool and they're looking into how they can give it? With us it's the opposite. 

Just like the one against Burnley where they were checking for 5 minutes to come up for a reason not to punish a blatant hand ball

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

His own manager literally doesn’t believe he’s injured. :lol: 

It's reached the level of absurd, but Howe knows if the ball gets to him he'll spring back to life again.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

His own manager literally doesn’t believe he’s injured. :lol: 

The limp he's putting on now. :lol:

He's like me when a teacher unexpectedly threw me into an 800m race against other schools. I fake limped the first lap and as I ran past he goes "if you can't be bothered, then just stop."

So I did. :lol:

• Haha 8