a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

there is not one single thing that the club have done regarding ticketing.in the run up to the beginning of this season that warrants any kind of credit for. its been an utter fucking shambles from the outset.

they have actively set out to maximise profit while at the same time treat decent, normal people as potential criminals with draconian punishments for anybody erring from their fucked up system.

just in case anybody was unaware of what kind of people who are are still running the show with regard ro nufc's safety and security, here's boyd weddell... a corrupt, failed, ex pig......

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-sunday-post-newcastle/20130331/281479273873196

still there, still handing out stadium banning orders to people with no criminal convictions.

ready to fuck this off again me.  :(

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

there is not one single thing that the club have done regarding ticketing.in the run up to the beginning of this season that warrants any kind of credit for. its been an utter fucking shambles from the outset.

they have actively set out to maximise profit while at the same time treat decent, normal people as potential criminals with draconian punishments for anybody erring from their fucked up system.

just in case anybody was unaware of what kind of people who are are still running the show with regard ro nufc's safety and security, here's boyd weddell... a corrupt, failed, ex pig......

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-sunday-post-newcastle/20130331/281479273873196

still there, still handing out stadium banning orders to people with people with no criminal convictions.

Didn't get a ticket in the ballot I take it? ;) 

• Haha 2

Just downloaded my ticket to apple wallet. No sign of a QR code or a bar code or owt. Just basic ticket with seat/gate details. Does that sound right? I remember reading HMHM had some issues with his electronic ticket…

Yeh - it should just have your name on and where you’re sitting. 

I’ve used it twice, once for Fiorentina & once for Villa and had no hassle at all nor did the people I was with. 

I did see some canny queues outside the east stand on Saturday mind…

9 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Just downloaded my ticket to apple wallet. No sign of a QR code or a bar code or owt. Just basic ticket with seat/gate details. Does that sound right? I remember reading HMHM had some issues with his electronic ticket…

You should be ok, my phone doesn't have NFC turned on by default which I found out I needed THE FUCKING DAY AFTER THE GAME. 

12 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The Barracks is sold out for every home game this season already 

Holy shit - we thought we’d be fine :lol: 

He’s gonna look at other options.

On 17/08/2023 at 21:28, thebrokendoll said:

still there, still handing out stadium banning orders to people with no criminal convictions.

They are letting the clueless self serving wankers at NUST dictate policy on ticketing. The Club are seriously running when they haven't learn't to walk yet. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

They are letting the clueless self serving wankers at NUST dictate policy on ticketing. The Club are seriously running when they haven't learn't to walk yet. 

Someone didn't get 11 tickets 🙂 

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

NUST and former NUST board members are DEVASTATED at the changes or potential changes for away games so I don't think it's coming from them. They've done well under the loyalty points scheme and a few in particular have done nothing but cry arse about it even though they're well stocked with points.

5 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I'm not convinced that n.u.s.t. are having much input in to this to be honest UM. I could be wrong mind.

I can understand and appreciate the reasoning behind allowing younger folk lower down the loyalty point list who want to go to away games getting the opportunity to climb the ladder, I just don't believe the clubs motives, it's all about control and the threat of handing out needless draconian punishments to their own support. the worst aspect of the latter part of this is that boyd weddell, who's still deputy head of safety and security at nufc was passing on tickets in bruges. he was defended and protected to the hilt by his boss and the club at the time. he'll be the cunt who's writing letter to folk telling them they've had their season ticket pulled for doing exactly what he did, the fucking whopping thundercunt. 

• Like 1

So, the club have began to tackle what they call touting. 

Making misery for the away support. 

Season ticket holders can "sell" their unused ticket back to the club and get effectively face value (1/19th of ST cost) They then sell it on at more than they paid for it. 

Tickets on various ticketing sites selling for a more than decent profit are being supplied by players and corporates. The only way they can advertise tickets that have yet to go through the ballot. 

They need to put their house in order. 

• Like 1

nowt out of two in the ballot. no luck in the resale this morning. kicked off the website for refreshing for the odd, non existent seat that kept showing up in the east stand. apparently i'm a robot despite doing their poxy jigsaw correctly about 15 times.

sick of this fucking shite.  :(

• Sad 1

On 21/08/2023 at 11:20, thebrokendoll said:

nowt out of two in the ballot. no luck in the resale this morning. kicked off the website for refreshing for the odd, non existent seat that kept showing up in the east stand. apparently i'm a robot despite doing their poxy jigsaw correctly about 15 times.

sick of this fucking shite.  :(

Well to cheer you up my nephew got tickets in both ballots. He's a complete fair weather fan and much, much worse, is a County Durham Mag. Lowest of the low iirc. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well to cheer you up my nephew got tickets in both ballots. He's a complete fair weather fan and much, much worse, is a County Durham Mag. Lowest of the low iirc. 

I managed to get one in resale for villa, got one in the basket at resale for the liverpool game too, £72 in the milburn. told mrs bd I was going to the match after all and she went fucking ballistic because apparently I had family commitments which in her opinion took priority. a heated, bordering on violent 10 minute confrontation took place. I backed down and released the ticket from the basket without paying for it. for the greater good I let her win this battle.

she'll never win another one.   :lol:

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 4