a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

so it was bullshit?

No. Not at all. 

Hey, that reminds me, I have some beans for sale, but get this... they're magical!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

so it was bullshit?

No matter. Our champions league dream is still alive because I’m going to Man U instead 

In that case, anyone else reading my post should know that those dates are inaccurate and designed to ensure you missed the ballot.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Cunts

Absolute hero this fella 👆Took one for the team in a match where the chips were stacked against him. And this is the fucking thanks he get? You don’t deserve him tbh. You got any decent gear btw, mate? 
I might have had too many sherbets 

• Haha 6

Pod On The Tyne are asking for questions/thoughts/complaints about the club's new approach to ticketing. They've said they will have a guest/guests on, presumably from the club, to answer questions/discuss issues.

So, it's podonthetyne@theathletic.com if you've got anything to contribute.

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

Pod On The Tyne are asking for questions/thoughts/complaints about the club's new approach to ticketing. They've said they will have a guest/guests on, presumably from the club, to answer questions/discuss issues.

BD on it

Cat Working GIF

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Is Taylor Payne still looking for Philippe Albert or does he think he's now famous enough to not pretend to look for a player he was too young to have seen?

Edited by Howmanheyman

It's bad enough reading it on here/twitter, without enduring a 60min podcast on it. 

Unless they build a 100k seater stadium, some fucker is going to moan that they didn't get a ticket 

Edited by Kid Dynamite