Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Romano is on The Rest Is Football today talking to Lineker, Shearer etc. He seems a canny lad. Sounds like the busiest cunt in the world. Worse than Gary Neville.

Picking his phone up during 5 a side :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I read that they pay almost 50M.

Is it really that good?

I don't know him at all.

🎶If you don't know him by now, 

You will never, ever, ever know him to be honest.🎵

mick-hucknall-simply-red-concert-verona-

Edited by Howmanheyman
Tardiness.
  • Haha 7

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Romano is on The Rest Is Football today talking to Lineker, Shearer etc. He seems a canny lad. Sounds like the busiest cunt in the world. Worse than Gary Neville.

What a Downgrade. 

Two years ago he was closing the market like this

E-JjegCXIAArLlV.jpg.3e6b6845ac45cff70c5216d5239a8aba.jpg

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

What a Downgrade. 

Two years ago he was closing the market like this

E-JjegCXIAArLlV.jpg.3e6b6845ac45cff70c5216d5239a8aba.jpg

They recorded it on Tuesday so I'm sure he's got some plans for tonight!

Palhinha from Fulham to Bayern!

5 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I read that they pay almost 50M.

Is it really that good?

I don't know him at all.

He's played way more minutes than Cole Palmer who went for the same price! The market is just mental.

• Like 4

Just now, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20230901_152903_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e736977839a46a0bd891c682e311f25b.jpg

:lol: Absolutely insufferable, but I really hope we get an update on Klopp's integrity from David Howell if/when Salah goes next week.

:lol:

It's probably just me, but there seems to be a significant increase in talkers of shite regarding association football at the minute, almost an explosion of excrement and a lot of the time from people in or recently in the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20230901_152903_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e736977839a46a0bd891c682e311f25b.jpg

:lol: Absolutely insufferable, but I really hope we get an update on Klopp's integrity from David Howell if/when Salah goes next week.

is klopp suddenly going to discover some principles? he must have momentarily lost them when he flogged henderson and fabinho to saudi 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Jurgen Klopp, ordinary, sorry, extraordinary manager by day, Saudi corruption fighter by night. SuperKlopp, coming to a ground near you. 🔞

I think this is him here, although nobody knows his true identity for sure....

istockphoto-1208645653-1024x1024.thumb.jpg.48ccc27b63fe1709a30ccbc482353fbf.jpg

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 5

You'd think they're mental to reject that money for Salah, especially if the offer is increased. But once you start thinking about it how many top class forwards are there around these days they could sign? Unless they can prize Mbappe away from his Real move or something they're realistically looking at a Nunez type signing that may or may not work out. Salah still gives them another year or two which could be critical in getting back to the CL. 

Might still be tempted if the 200M comes in mind, that's just crazy money.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Jurgen Klopp, ordinary, sorry, extraordinary manager by day, Saudi corruption fighter by night. SuperKlopp, coming to a ground near you. 🔞

ill bite your legs off GIF

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Is David Howell ignoring that Klopp already sold Fabinho, and Henderson to Saudi? 

I sent an email in to ask this question and it got published on the site. Mr Howell has so far been unavailable for comment.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

If Klopp plays his cards right, he could end up president of the Sunderland Amnesty International branch.

• Haha 6

Yeah. And I watched him v West Ham. He drops so deep to pick the ball up he practically goes Into the back 4. Suppose it gives the full backs a bit more license but on the other hand modern day centre backs can play the ball out. Interesting to see how it works for Man U.

Edited by Holden McGroin

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season